**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Pulls

Popped 5 6 stars in the past 2 weeks in the following order... Yondu, Loki dupe, Yondu dupe, Stealth Spidey, Stealth Spidey dupe.....how awful can my luck be

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    😐
  • Options
    YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    Tragic apart from stealthy
  • Options
    Mikailin626Mikailin626 Posts: 30

Last two are stellar.

People like Loki.

Yondu though, ouch. Stealthy def makes up for it

It's less about the champions i pulled and more about how i pull a champ and immediately dupe, i only have 22 6 stars and yet i pull 2 champs within 2 weeks
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Last two are stellar.

People like Loki.

It's less about the champions i pulled and more about how i pull a champ and immediately dupe, i only have 22 6 stars and yet i pull 2 champs within 2 weeks
    Stealthy’s dupe isn’t a bad thing though. Lets him deal even more damage
  • Options
    Mikailin626Mikailin626 Posts: 30

Last two are stellar.

People like Loki.

Funny enough i havent even pulled him once in any other rarity XD so i have no clue what he does outside of slow
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I had trash forever. Domino came at #11 or 12 finally. Lately I've had great luck. NF, Venom, Guardian and Doom in last 2 months.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

From my experience, popping multiple crystals at the same time brings me more luck.

This is generally my experience as well. Popping just one at a time is usually bad.

And to OP, Stealth Suit Spidey is AWESOME. Learn to use him, you won't be disappointed.
    I'll always be here Holl, in the shadows
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

From my experience, popping multiple crystals at the same time brings me more luck.

This is generally my experience as well. Popping just one at a time is usually bad.

And to OP, Stealth Suit Spidey is AWESOME. Learn to use him, you won't be disappointed.
    Yeah he's great until you learn that his abilities don't stack on the sp2 and his light attacks take out half his health when facing a Korg.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    If only I could dupe this way... (Falcon and Ghost hehe)
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    My last 5 pulls were
    King groot, jane foster, iron patriot, karnak, hawk eye.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

Last two are stellar.

People like Loki.

Funny enough i havent even pulled him once in any other rarity XD so i have no clue what he does outside of slow
    Don't sleep on his damage. I have him at 5/65 and going to r2 6 star too soon. His slow is very practical and counter many things
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Mr_Holl87 said:

Yeah he's great until you learn that his abilities don't stack on the sp2 and his light attacks take out half his health when facing a Korg.
    Then you dont know how to use him
  • Options

DawsMan said:

Mr_Holl87 said:

Buggy. Dude it was a joke because Mr Holl made a huge post complaining about that.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Oh no! 10/10-type pulls in mere 40% crystals! Atrocious!

Really tho, congratulations, stealthy is an amazing champion with lots of uses. May he serve you well
  • Options

My mini account only has 8 six star champs. Last week I duped my joe fixit on the account. Talk about some pretty messed up and soul crushing odds.

Yeah opened my baby accounts first six star crystal the other day. Pulled Proffesor X. Pretty good for 5.3.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Last two are stellar.

People like Loki.

My friend, this could have been much worse. I saved up shards for like 2-3 months to pop a 6*, did a variant too, and the arena that gave 6* shards, pulled 6* nebula. Was decent. I completed the john mulaney challenge in hopes for some new champs for arena. 5* nexus, all dupes (bishop, vulture, and i think elektra), and the 6* crystal i received (i only had 4-5 6*s at the time) was a nebula dupe. Was devastating with how many units i spent on the challenge.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Last two are stellar.

People like Loki.

My friend, this could have been much worse. I saved up shards for like 2-3 months to pop a 6*, did a variant too, and the arena that gave 6* shards, pulled 6* nebula. Was decent. I completed the john mulaney challenge in hopes for some new champs for arena. 5* nexus, all dupes (bishop, vulture, and i think elektra), and the 6* crystal i received (i only had 4-5 6*s at the time) was a nebula dupe. Was devastating with how many units i spent on the challenge.
    Nope i lied, 6 other 6*s.

• Options
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Mr_Holl87 said:

Buggy. Dude it was a joke because Mr Holl made a huge post complaining about that.
    Sorry mate 😅😅😅 I think I really did not understood the flow . My bad