**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Pardon my lack of excitement about the addition of Grandmaster shards....

I never got a 5* champ from these crystals. And it's been...two years now I think.
    The drop rates are low and probably even lower than stated or in other words...RIGGED
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The new arenas turned the 3* champs kinda obsolete. I'm cavalier, and I used from time to time to play the old 3* one for fun and a few extra units when I needed them and didn't want to spend money on units. I do spend some money for daily offers or special offers from time to time though.

And, my thought about the 3* champs situation was, let's say the arenas stay like they are now, but with better and more approachable milestones. IF that happens, there s also a need to change the arena boost crystals. I don't know what to do with 3* boosts anymore, and there's a LOT of them in the crystals. We really don't want another Unst. Colossus situation, if you "upgrade" something, do that also for the crystals that comes with.
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Ok I am back, now this is personally all me and haven’t taken the time to read everything here son it sure if anyone mention anything similar or not, my issue is with the rewards 50mil points and 131mil points should not have the same rank rewards that needs to be address and from what I am hearing it is not and Kabam just going to continue to hose everyone from a developing player and someone with a deep enough roster like myself.
  • 5hawshank_r5hawshank_r Posts: 12
    I’m Thronebreaker with a pretty large roster (107 6*) so I dont mind the new arenas as milestones are two runs through my champs. I can certainly see why many would be upset as 12 million was difficult to reach without a large number of 6*. Now to jump that number when 6* are still difficult to acquire for any arena that was not dedicated to Thronebreaker makes absolutely no sense.

My request is that they eliminate the stupid 1-4* arena for Thronebreaker and a 3rd big dog arena where the Top 100 got 10k 6* shards. If you have created an arena structure for the top players in the game, then make as badass as you can. Anyone not Thronebreaker should get the old arena back.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Not everyone thinks new arena are trash.

So glad they taking time to not just cause more issues
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I stopped using anything but 6*s in arena awhile ago so I don't really care. I rarely do more than 6 million. But I hope they bring back the other arenas for the people who like them.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    maybe i missed about this. but why we didnt get any ISO from duping 4 star featured arena milestone ???
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    So after taking a break from doing arena I've been doing 1 arena a per cycle to see how the new milestones and stuff feels.

It's still a grind.

What I like:
    3* & 4* champs as milestones. Not useful for me since I've progressed beyond the point where 3 & 4*'s are useful.
    GMC Shards.
    Increased number of units available per arena.

What I don't like:
    The increase in the points required for the top milestone. I'm a pick 1 arena and stick with it kind of player so hitting all milestones was easy, but now with the increase to hit the top milestone it's even more tedious then it was.

Death Matches are still a thing. It's not fun going in with 5* R2's and getting a match up against 6* r3's. I want to get in and out of arena's as fast as possible.

The 5* champ is not a milestone so it's still a risky, time intensive, gamble.

If I did want to do multiple arena's it would be an even worse time sink. 33M to hit all milestones trying to use the same champs would be painful.

Suggestions/Thoughts:

Compress the milestone rewards to 12M and create a new milestone - say 55M for a 5* Champ in basic, 75m for feature. This top milestone is for the champ only so unit, battle chip grinders don't feel a need to go past the milestones.

This discussion has been closed.