**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gauntlet unit worth?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
With the 4th of July deals just around the corner, and having had a look at rewards Kabam thinks are worthy of this kind of High end content. How many units do you feel all those rewards are worth in units?
And how similar Will the cache (units) deals be? Since I am Afraid the cache deals Will be worth less than last Year compared to the cash deals. Purely based on the last Month in the game

Gauntlet unit worth? 117 votes

0 - 5000
40%
LeNoirFaineantFrostyRichTheManLilMaddogHTRoOOtsWarlord5386Lucky7LucianoTheHeroDeservedjoke1004LiquidkoldAleorAnotheSparrowNittKaratemike415Dwhalen8554DonDudu2809RebarkAMS94H3t3rBonzodavid 47 votes
5000 - 10000
21%
Haji_SaabzuffyF4k3_GaM3rDdinhamSamdroxtaarAaronk90Grootman1294FluffyPigMonsterRockypantherxCaptain_Pug30GarrettNThoye3A7madD1wMaxLeeKen1378AouxWouxHilbert_unbeatable2Tostig32NuclearOrkSantiagoEhsaan 25 votes
10000 - 15000
14%
Lightburn22Furious_Fighter1Newman0067ItsTheBroskibrandinhoSnakepGoDlyZorMiekandKorgTripleUParam1988SwarmOfRavensBigManOnCampusThanks_D19king_ov_scrubsanaLysis_CowabungaHarryBosch 17 votes
15000 - 18000
11%
heruheru511Texas_11RockyshockyStevieManWonderddomWhoDaPooFiiNCHAmnetiesValentinos13LeStMn92BuggyDClownTheBoogyManKiller354Barri8 14 votes
18000+
11%
BitterSteelDarkrider05MasterpuffJohnyBoyPsychic_2002Nightdesires98AztecMasaraksh1Real_Madrid_76_2tofuシSirGamesBondScaroladipoalibhai19ㅤㅤㅤㅤ 14 votes

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    5000 - 10000
    I'm pretty sure compared to last years deals, and how the deals get better every year, July 4th is going to have better rewards if you buy all unit deals. That's just my prediction though
    5000 - 10000

Since there is a t5cc selector, it's pretty high value.

Oh wait nvm I did not see that. I thought it was just a %t5cc selector not the whole thing
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    15000 - 18000

Oh wait nvm I did not see that. I thought it was just a %t5cc selector not the whole thing
    There are two 25% selectors and one full t5cc selector
    5000 - 10000

Dang, those fights are gonna be hard
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    have they said anything about healthpools, hitcounters, etc.?
    15000 - 18000

They better be
    15000 - 18000

In the announcement they said that the healthpools won't be in the millions, so I'm anticipating around 600-800K per fight and 1 mil for Nameless Thanos. They didn't say anything about a hitcap or damage cap either.
    5000 - 10000

Ask yourself how many units you'd spend on all those items if they were offered to you. If everything on this was offered as the 18k july 4th unit offer, I'm sure some people would snap it up for 1 and a half t5cc selection, the sig stones, the nexus and everything else.

Yeah but tbf you don't know if 18k units can even let you beat it :D
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    edited June 2021
    It can be done easily if they don't make something to counter quake & magneto... If they don't then even 1 million health pool will not be a problem
    So less than 4-5k units or more than 15k units..

I'm excited to see how much knowledge kabam developers have to create these type of content (big reward) without making beefy health pools & damage cap🤨
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    10000 - 15000
    1.5 t5cc selector
    30k 6* shards, 6* nexus
    50 generic 6* sigs
    The fattest chunk of t6b and t3a

Worth way more than what it'll probably cost to clear
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    18000+
    Based on their pricing of T3A and T6B, its probably more than 18k. But otherwise, 10-15k is good.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    15000 - 18000
    Considering I am not in a rush to R4 a champ , I don’t value the T6b and T3a very highly. Considering I am also sitting on a bunch of T5cc I am in no rush to drop so many units to grab the full T5cc selector. Especially when I still can do carinas challenge and get a full one.

I think if this was 4th of July I would pick it up for 15k units in total though.

I’ll still try my best to beat it, but may wait for it to roll around the next time.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★

They better be

Or what?
    5000 - 10000

They better be

Or what?
    You don't want to know.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Depends how good u r
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Only the best roasters need apply.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Given the rewards, people will stop at nothing to get this done
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    edited June 2021
    0 - 5000
    OGAvenger said:

I plan on using anywhere from 35k to 60k units to complete the Gauntlet.

Whatever it takes.

You must have zero skill or expect fights to be nearly impossible if it takes you that many units, at that point it’s not even worth lol. Abyss can cost a good roster like 15k-20k units and it had 2 awakening gems one a generic and the fabled class nexus of 10 options.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    0 - 5000
    I mean, the t5cc and t3a wit t6b it's worth a lot, but especially if you have a big stash, (they are targetting end endgame players who have expiring revives) then 5k should be good if you are a decent player. I would assume. We must wait and vu.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    0 - 5000

In the announcement they said that the healthpools won't be in the millions, so I'm anticipating around 600-800K per fight and 1 mil for Nameless Thanos. They didn't say anything about a hitcap or damage cap either.
    I was hoping to get a completion at the very least but 1 million hp Nameless Thanos?

1 Word. Hyperion.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

Given the rewards, people will stop at nothing to get this done

I don't like these types of comments tbh. They're new catalysts but "stopping at nothing" to get them isn't good for players. The game has to move on eventually so when we get new stuff we shouldn't pay an arm and a leg for the privilege of having them. Let's hope it's reasonable content.
    But it's not meant to be reasonable content. It's supposed to be the hardest stuff in the game. There's literally a warning telling you to 100% everything before trying this
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thanks guys. Funny how so many points are about difficulty. While I was meaning to take the rewards completely away from the content. Just to estimate what players these days think are worthy rewards for 4th of july type offers. Since people liked them last year, but probably wouldn`t turn their heads for those rewards this year.