**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do any one else has worst 6 star luck

2»

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    If you think tigra is the only useful champ there then you don't know how to play the game

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Did this guy just make his account just to complain his roster bad ?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Nah bro mine is worse…. All i have is iron patriot and this worthless ghost that wont piss off.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

This is what I got after initial completion of 6.2.
    So disappointed right now....
    Last 6* was Beast, he is nothing like his name, super useless champion in the game.

My first and 3rd 6* was Antman, 4th 6* was Yellow jacket before buff.
    And so many more.......

I think you have pretty good roster bro
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    FabiusBR said:

Let’s see. He has 17 six star champs. The game has around 180 six star champs. 12% are BGT according to Seatin. A 17 champ roster should have one or two BGT champs. The OP has zero.

27% of champs are Solid God Tier according to Seatin. So, a 17 champ roster should have 5 SGT champs. OP has 2.

So, yeah, his luck is not good. But it isn’t really luck. Kabam stacked the six star pool with meme champs when it was created, so the chance of pulling a good six star is deliberately low by design. You have to be really lucky. The OP has not been so far.

And all the “quit complaining” trolls are getting really old. The OP has a legit complaint.

this is only true if you think about champs in the very narrow concept of tier lists. every champ has his uses, depending on the node and matchup. For example , someone like Havok may not be considered BGT by many but he has incredible uses and versatility in every aspect of the game.

Also, I think Seatin is a very entertaining YouTuber, but I don't understand why you feel the need to reference him in something like this
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    Brag post?
    Notable champions other than Tigra are following: Kingpin, Hood, Havok, Magneto Now/House of X, Man-thing, Mojo, Red Goblin, Ronin, Old Man Logan..
  • LOSS_MANLOSS_MAN Posts: 22
    I started out okay - Doc Oc and Nebula were my first two 6*. My next two were a pool of **** - Venompool and Deadpool X -Force. I hope my luck turns around with them soon because they are too few and far between to keep getting the very bottom of the barrel.
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    I remember getting lvl 60 and only having a couple of 5*s. Having 17 6* characters before the lvl cap should be something you are happy with. You can 100% act 4 with them and hit lvl 60
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have a great 6* roster overall, but we all have those bad moments with 6*s. For instance, I had this nexus from a regular Cav crystal:
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    This feels like either a not-so-subtle flex post, or a "I just bought this account and have no idea what the eff I'm doing" post...
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Alyyan_99 said:

If you only have 17 6*, shut up and play the game! :p

PS - Kingpins is a tank, go for him
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

I have a great 6* roster overall, but we all have those bad moments with 6*s. For instance, I had this nexus from a regular Cav crystal:

Weird Nexus, only 2 options... Hope BPCW gets a buff.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Dude havok is a lane clearing machine. Kingpin got insane buff ronin playstyle is so fun roblin is overshadowed by cgr but is a true beast white mags enhances metal champs and mojo is solid god tier
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    dude we have worse roster than u, and don't care to post it here to seek attension
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited June 2021
    dot_ditto said:

Hood is good.

I can confirm this .. I *finally* tackled the Champion 6.2.6 boss yesterday ... first time .. first pass .. 5* Hood, MVP .. he handled him arguably easier than Doom did .. (for me anyway) :)

Especially that 40% - 10% phase with unblockable mediums ... ;)
    (invis for the win!! )
    Same here. I suck so used a lot of revives but Hood could 1 shot him with a more skilled player. Although duped with high sig adds useful power steal. Can spam sp2 and be invisible 90% of the time.