**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The skill class comeback

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Around a year ago, the skill class was considered pretty meh. For the longest time it was pretty much just Nick fury and Aegon at the top. Now with all of the buffs, I believe the skill class to be almost as strong as the mutant class.
Now, especially with Falcon, and Shang chi, the skill class has had a massive revamp. Skill is currently one of my weakest classes, but now I am having trouble with who to rank up.
On top of the newfound strength, almost all of these champs are very fun to play. I am currently working on ranking my 5* Night thrasher, Elsa, and Hitmonkey, as well as my 6* mole man. All in all, the new skill class is one of the best and most overlooked recent changes to the game. Good job Kabam!

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I’d say mystics and mutants stay stomping on every other class overall. Mystics are slightly falling off tho
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Skill class surely has gotten some love. Much more is expected by the Tech class. Hope it just happens eventually.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Mutant is still superior though.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Mutant is still superior though.

Idk man, skill class has Ronin and stuff...
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

Yeah I completely agree with you OP. I do believe overall, skill is the second best class after mutant. All other classes have one or two champs that really stand out, but just lack several absolute bangers like mutant and skill has.

Science: Torch, Quake, CapIW, She Hulk, Void, iBom, Spider Gwen, Spider Ham, Thing, can throw Red Guardian in there to make an even 10.

I think I take science class after mutants, but skill is decidedly better than Tech and Cosmic now.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yep, now if they could just pull up the floor on the tech and mystic classes to make them the same that would be great.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The skill class is a lot stronger than it was, but a lot of the champs do the same thing, and there’s little incentive to rank them all up. I even think Shang Chi is slightly overrated. A much stronger class than it used to be, but still not so many top tier standouts.

Mutant, in contrast, covers so many bases. Often I’ll take a team of just mutants into a quest, and there is no other class I would do that with.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Ya with crossbones fatty and mole god along with amazing new released skill champs I am totally stunned at my five star roster

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Tru100 said:

Mr_Holl87 said:

Yeah I completely agree with you OP. I do believe overall, skill is the second best class after mutant. All other classes have one or two champs that really stand out, but just lack several absolute bangers like mutant and skill has.

Science: Torch, Quake, CapIW, She Hulk, Void, iBom, Spider Gwen, Spider Ham, Thing, can throw Red Guardian in there to make an even 10.

I think I take science class after mutants, but skill is decidedly better than Tech and Cosmic now.

Skill:Jabari, Falcon, Aegon, NF, Crossbones, MoleGod, Kingpin, Shang Chi, stealthy, HM in no particular order is my top ten for skill. Keep in mind that leavers out Elsa, who I am still a big fan of, BWDO, Night thrasher, etc
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    There is no way that Skill is Almost as OP as Mutant 😂

What are you smoking?