**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What villain would you like to see take over the contest in AQ season 5?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Any kabam mod. They don't agree with how you play, they L3 instant ko.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Mephisto is gonna be the new AQ boss, he was designed for it.

He's fairly easy without mystic dispersion.
    Iceman, mephisto(both have incineration immunity), voodoo(can reduce the incinerate chance, I used him a bit to fight mephisto and it seemed to work, correct me if i"m wrong.), Both visions(heal block and power control/ burn damage), maybe quake(The boss will most likely have true strike, so she won't be as effective.), etc.

You're gonna have to be a bit more strategic for him. You don't want your members going crazy by attacking him and instantly ko-ing giving him more souls for that regen. You want people with iceman and mephisto as the main attackers.

Of course these aren't the only champs that can fight mephisto, but most of the handful I mentioned are the main ones. It'll take some time for people to get completely used to him, though some of us(like me) are used to his animations and stuff already, so he won't really be difficult.

It wouldn't make sense to have Mephisto as boss unduped, so don't hope for that.
  • Options
    Apocalypse
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Why not have THANOS?