**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Download in-game after app store update

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
Kabam you guys may have had good intentions with this process of downloading the game from the App Store or Google Play, then doing an in-game download, but the user experience is horrible. First it takes me 15 minutes to download the update from Apple. Then I open the game and I'm ready to play, and I have to wait another 45 minutes for the Kabam download. It's nuts. Kabam's servers can't handle this when there's a big update out. Everyone starts downloading it and the times are glacially slow. Who thought this would be a good idea to make your users sit through 45 minute downloads?

Comments

• Options
    I feel your pain
  • Options
    IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    Never has downloading 500MB seemed to take so long. Kabam must be on dial up internet still.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I do like this process better, only because I don't have access to wifi currently. can now download everything instead of the old apple error saying the file was too large. but it does take time
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Also, why do I have to download ~500mb data on every update now? I remember Google Play updates being less than 100mb on some occasions
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I don't have the update yet!!!!
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    LTE here. Downloaded from the app store AND in game in less than 5 mins.
  • Options
    R_I_C_E wrote: »
    My update took less than 10 minutes. I deleted app and started from there - connect to your WiFi Peeps!

I'm on wifi