**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• DoomsdareDoomsdare Posts: 2
    No gold for this month??!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wow um OK where to start here

Here goes

Each month's SQ will be different which means different rewards and different ways to obtain them. Can I just reiterate one point that you do not need to do this event if you don't want to, it's your choice no one's forcing you, but you risk ending up missing out on potential great rewards.

Now this whole rift event is based on rng, and it's completely fair for everyone. If every reward was guaranteed in Rifts, there wouldn't be any point about the keys and limits. However it's a marmite event, some love it some hate it. You cannot please both parties no matter how hard you attempt to try. I think the non stop criticism of what the devs are doing and idk what the whole endgame criticism is but it's getting pretty tiresome reading the new SQ and those saying "another boring month". I mean what do you expect month in month out? For them to cater to your every need? Because that ain't gonna happen. It's better to just accept what you're given and make constructive comments rather than outright hate for the content. Think about how it makes the game team feel when you're hating on what they've created for us. Be grateful and constructive criticism is always welcome to devs because you always want to improve.

I don't care if I get hate for saying this but at least I've said it

well said, unfortunately you will still get the same people complaining that an RNG based game has RNG in it. If you don't like RNG, fair enough, nobody can make you like it. But it's an inherent part of the game, and no matter the feedback it will always pop up in side events. You can either complain, or cross your fingers and enjoy the game.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    Doomsdare said:

No gold for this month??!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

We still don't know arena milestones / Solo EVENT Milestone rewards. The gold can most probably be in there somewhere
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    so there is no Crypt Raider ‐ Legendary special objectives for players that are only in Uncollected?
  • aPlayeraPlayer Posts: 2
    I won’t let my update my game
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We must use a key per week or we can keep 4 keys for the last week of the secondary event?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cop123 said:

Kabam pls from next sq don't include arenas, no one likes them and these apparently take 200 rounds which even though it is over a month is still a lot

I don't mind them. It's not that much for a month.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We can try 7 times for each difficulty in a week or only 7 times in total, all difficulties combined?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's one of those events that probably better off waiting until the very last moment to enter anything, use anything, or even log in until we all know what is actually going on.

As usual the instructions and complicated nature of the event, means it might as well be written in quantum cryptography! lmao

It's one of those events that probably better off waiting until the very last moment to enter anything, use anything, or even log in until we all know what is actually going on.

As usual the instructions and complicated nature of the event, means it might as well be written in quantum cryptography! lmao

There's nothing difficult to understand.
    4 weeks. 4 different Quests, A pool of rewards with random chance to drop on any path. Each week by completing quests one time you get a single key(4 in 4 weeks) . This key can be used in any quest any difficulty to get a reward of your choice.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 β˜…β˜…

Cop123 said:

Kabam pls from next sq don't include arenas, no one likes them and these apparently take 200 rounds which even though it is over a month is still a lot

I'm giving my feedback.
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23 β˜…
    edited June 2021
    Week 1 & 2 sum 95% for all.
    Where is the missing 5%??? @KabamBoo @Kabam Miike

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does the entries reset daily or Is it 7 for the whole week?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

so there is no Crypt Raider ‐ Legendary special objectives for players that are only in Uncollected?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Is this intentional or a mistake? If uncollected are able to play the Legendary difficulty it seems like we should be able to get the special objectives for it too.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Danpiel said:

Week 1 & 2 sum 95% for all.
    Where is the missing 5%??? @KabamBoo @Kabam Miike

Week 2 shouldn't even be open yet
    Crine60 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Is this intentional or a mistake? If uncollected are able to play the Legendary difficulty it seems like we should be able to get the special objectives for it too.
    Its maybe because it contains the extra t5cc which is meant for Cavaliers only, therefore not giving UC the legendary objectives.
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

I'm giving my feedback.
    So am I. We can have opposing views. I'm cool with you not liking it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had paths that were redded-out when I did a sidequest run, and I’m not talking about the skeleton key. 4/7 paths were red...display glitch?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    save keys for the last week with the best rewards
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cop123 said:

It's just 500k points using 4 star. How does that take 200 rounds. It takes 30 or so rounds for me to get that much points
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does the Main Floor for example, vanishes the week after? Can I wait untill all the floors appear to do 7x4 fights all in one day?
  • The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24 β˜…

• The_Iron_DudeThe_Iron_Dude Posts: 24 β˜…
    Cool right
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Searmenis said:

Does the Main Floor for example, vanishes the week after? Can I wait untill all the floors appear to do 7x4 fights all in one day?

Nope. Map changes every week.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The keys are only one time use. Why not have it kept for one entry per difficulty??
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What happens in week 5? Are there more entries?

As usual, clear as mud.
  • Varo997Varo997 Posts: 3
    The Legendary Objetives are only avaliable for cavalier/thronebreaker titles???
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The grind is too much.
    28 x 4 times the same thing over the course of the month. Add solo objective to keep an eye on as well.

Is just boring as hell. At least remove the incentive of the shards from doing the lower difficulties

The grind is too much.
    28 x 4 times the same thing over the course of the month. Add solo objective to keep an eye on as well.

Is just boring as hell. At least remove the incentive of the shards from doing the lower difficulties

You can do them on Auto.