**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gauntlet was a fun challenge!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Well thanks for this piece of content. It was difficult choosing a team at first cause you look at each path and think of different teams but i suppose that was the point. It was def a worthy challenge and it felt so much better this way with nodes and such that made you think instead of the abyss level 3m+ health grind

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    We need a Gauntlet Guide man!! Haha congrats though! 💪🏻💪🏻
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @TheManMythLegend well done! Impressive.
    What team did you use?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hmm gives me a little hope that I could POSSIBLY do this as well
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Did you stick with the Quake/Ghost/Wasp/Apoc/Cable team you mentioned in a previous post? And if so, who did you use where and what were the tricky fights?

I did. Yeah. Im a bit too busy to go thru it all rn. But i can later today if its something people want. I cant guarantee my team was the best but it worked good for me. 20 singles and 2 team revs i believe it was for these rewards are ay okay with me
    You sure you aren't understating that revive cost?

Good job either way.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Snurris said:

@TheManMythLegend well done! Impressive.
    What team did you use?

Look up one comment. 🙂👍
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I do wonder who the Quake replacement would be.... since I don't have her as a 5* and I generally suck at using her.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I do wonder who the Quake replacement would be.... since I don't have her as a 5* and I generally suck at using her.

If you’re willing to ramp him up on vision with revives, Aegon would work as a Quake replacement pretty decently
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend What star level and ranks were your champs?
  • DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
    Suicides?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Think an All-Mutant team would work? Magneto seems to counter a ton of the fights. Then bring Apoc, Namor, Prof X, and another. Cable?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    There will be revenge for making me learn the champ I wanted to learn least. Quake is so painful to play, and having to learn to Quake stun immunes and Dragon Man...whoo doggy.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m done it cost me a bit to much because stubborn and didn’t read the node or didn’t understood them to the best down thing with English isn’t your first lague

I mean who needs English when you can speak Jaklish
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Can anyone else confirm Ghost counters Thanos?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Can anyone else confirm Ghost counters Thanos?

Ghost work for thonas
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    How long did your Quake fights take? I took my Quake recently into 7.2, and it was so slow I quit and used different champions.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    So far what seems to be the consensus best/cheapest team?

Quake
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Namor
    Sorc Supreme?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    ddom said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Namor
    Sorc Supreme?

Swap namor for CGR, namor is only really there for terrax and killmonger. Quake can handle terrax, CGR can handle KM and a ton of other fights too

Swap wasp for someone else, probably prof X. Any ghost player worth their salt should be able to manage without her at this stage of the game. And if you’re desperate for a synergy maybe the hood one would be better.

Sorcerer supreme would be a good shout, I brought doom as I don’t have her
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

ddom said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Namor
    Sorc Supreme?

Swap namor for CGR, namor is only really there for terrax and killmonger. Quake can handle terrax, CGR can handle KM and a ton of other fights too
    And Thanos...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

ddom said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Wasp
    Namor
    Sorc Supreme?

And Thanos...
    Ghost can handle thanos easily with her intercepts
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    How is sasquatch with quake?? Does she handle him well on lifecycle?? And how important are potions ..shall i farm them??