**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pls point out the loopholes if any...

Grandmaster's Gauntlet team- r5 Quake, r5 Magneto, r5 Corvus, r5 AA, r2 Wagneto(6*)

1. Doom- Magneto
2. Terrax- Quake(parry heavy method)
3. Vision- Magneto, kill by corvus
4. Modok-Magneto,kill by corvus
5. Spider-Ham(debuff immune, not stun immune) - Wagneto pre-fight with Quake
6. Weapon X-Magneto
7. Thing- Quake
8. Korg- Wagneto pre-fight with Wagneto(heavy sp2 repeat)
9. Dragon-Man- Wagneto, corvus(no parrying)
10. BPCW- Corvus
11. Nightcrawler- Corvus
12. Spider-Gwen -Corvus(hit in block)
13. Domino-Corvus
14. Mojo- Magneto(aggresive), backup-Archangel
15. Immortal Abom- Kamikaze corvus(powerboosts)
16. Apoc- Kamikaze corvus(powerboost)
17. Saquatch- AA
18. Killmonger- Corvus
19. Void- Corvus
20. Fury- AA, Magneto, Wagneto, Corvus
21. Thanos- Corvus and others.

Suicides will be always on, Quake will be ised with parry heavy(only one I can do reliably)
Korg- learn to dodge sp1 100% reliably
Dragonman- Slow play
Spider-Gwen -Slow play( hit block)

Bugdet- 3000 units, Stash full of revives and potions.
Will be willing to go to thanos after 3rd path if low on stuff- but dont think so that'll be the case.
Will try in the third week.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    For Korg’s Sp1 I just Dex before he shoots the first shot and keep dexing. I’d recommend practicing in a duel match so you can get familiar with it
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

You don’t needs Wags. You can quake first 5 champs, Korg, dragon man(let him hot your block with sp1 first) BPCW, night crawler, sask and fury

No, I cant reliably do heavy dex method of quake, and can't learn in 2 weeks lol...
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Attack ratings are pretty large for that style of quake tho...
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

Attack ratings are pretty large for that style of quake tho...

Going Kamikaze with corvus on his fights is gonna cost more than parry method of quake, furthermore it is less stressful...so i long as i can to do it in 3k-4k units plus my stash I don't care if quake dies.
    The rewards are just mindblowing, not to go for them would be a huge mistake. Even if Gauntlet returns after 6 months and i'm better prepared then , i'll be losing these rewards *now* which can take my account to the next level in the 6 months.

It is more worth it than abyss completion or explo. in my opinion, which i have not done.