Options

Storm the Castle arena is no fun at all!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The use of arenas for eq/sq has increased definitely. A few months back it was happening only bi monthly. Now it's happening every month.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I really don’t think it’s as bad as it looks. It’s annoying, yes. You have to do a bunch of arena rounds preferably with the listed champs who give you the most points. But if you use those champs in all their rarities a few days you should have it. It’s also super long so you have a whole to do it.
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 123 ★★
    I can verify Cap IW, CapWW2, Ghulk and iHulk all work.

IMO, this is a think out of the box arena. I ran all my 2, 3, and 4 stars and in 9 rounds got about 25% there. It is probably better to just lose the streak and just start over so I can use low level 2* and 3* without worrying about death matches.

It sure isn't worth doing 300 times, but 36 or so ain't too bad.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Why Kabam why? How many fights will it take now to reach the final milestone?

I just did it. No need 200 rounds (actually less than 50). You judge yourself whether it is worthwhile or not.

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    Wait! So you guys are actually considering doing it...?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Wait! So you guys are actually considering doing it...?

After pulling 6* Terrax and 5* CAIW from the 1st two Iron Tomb Crystal, I aware that those Iron Tomb Crystal shards are meaningful to collect and FTP can collect ~42k shards from entire month, arena being part of it. It is nothing for normal arena grinder as you might got enough fight within a month. If you want fast track and utilising all designated champs, it is also feasible within 50 fights.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wish the AI wasn't so bad.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I dont think the intentions of arena was supposed to be “fun”