**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Test of Valor is not available for everybody?

Why some alliances can play the missions?

Comments

• Options
    Jestress wrote: »
    The mission needs to be unlocked first by earning valor. They aren't just automatically open. You should read the post that explains the valor quests...

Is there any required amount of valor to start the quest
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Mine was visible, and then disappeared. Not sure if it's on a Timer or not.
  • Options
    ashaf83ashaf83 Posts: 1
    edited November 2017

it's pretty confusing. seems like kabam never can launch an update/ events without bugs
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Come on man this is ridiculous
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Weird that at least 5 mates in my alliance earned 150k valor and none of that triggered a test...
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hmm is the chance low?

It looks like plenty of people in my alliance are doing the quests but we still haven't seen a valor challenge appear.

Did they screw something up again, there been a few issues with this update already, so I wouldn't be surprised if they messed this up to.
  • Options
    All we have been told is that the greater amount of valor you earn, the greater chance there is of triggering a valor quest. There is no guaranteed chance to trigger a valor quest just for doing the same thing as someone else.

Which is honestly stupid if the chance is very low. I just 100% heroic and nothing. To be honest feel like at the least that should be an automatic quest. Who knows I will wait to see if it is just RNG and that the quests will actually pop up more commonly, but they should have just put this stuff on a cycle. Especially considering there is a bit of competition with the leaderboard and trying to be top 10,000 in valor earned.
  • Options
    All we have been told is that the greater amount of valor you earn, the greater chance there is of triggering a valor quest. There is no guaranteed chance to trigger a valor quest just for doing the same thing as someone else.

Which is honestly stupid if the chance is very low. I just 100% heroic and nothing. To be honest feel like at the least that should be an automatic quest. Who knows I will wait to see if it is just RNG and that the quests will actually pop up more commonly, but they should have just put this stuff on a cycle. Especially considering there is a bit of competition with the leaderboard and trying to be top 10,000 in valor earned.