**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Big daddy Apocalypse Is the best counter for The Cav Overseer boss

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    He is immune to Disorient and the stun from his auto block
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    During auto-block he is super aggressive so intercept, short combo, dashback intercept, short combo, repeat.... worked for me.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Nick fury. Cannot be stunned from auto block. Can shrug off the non damaging debuffs. Class advantage.

I used NF as well. Very straightforward fight, albeit a little slow since I didn’t want to risk going into a 3rd of my healthpool because I was on a roll and didn’t want to risk messing up since my other people weren’t great counters.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Nick fury. Cannot be stunned from auto block. Can shrug off the non damaging debuffs. Class advantage.

Ang get unblockable with enough charge, shut down his auto block complete.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I don't think the Overseer boss was that difficult
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Pulyaman said:

Ang get unblockable with enough charge, shut down his auto block complete.
    Apocalypse stuns through block.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I didn't even realize his autoblock caused stun until I tried MoleBro on my last run just to mix it up. Oops, finished with Mr Nick.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Nicholas Furious was my go to. One shot.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I brought Elsa Bloodstone in just for fun and ended up oneshotting him. I'd reach a Bar of Power, get Taunted, use the Special, Gain the Precision Passive, then her Auto Shrug Off would activate removing the Taunt's Attack Reduction but keeping the Precision Passive.
    Also Soloed the Path with my new 6 Star Dr Strange, Rank 1, didn't think he'd have a use but he actually did Insanely Well on that new Mystic Cavalier Node. (Ended Every Fight with Full Health)
    So all in all a pretty chill Quest...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Easy with ghost