**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You know who needs a complete rework?

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
OG Hulk. This man needs the reboot treatment. Considering he’s such an iconic marvel character and a strong one at that, I hope this dude is on the list.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Cap(both) iron man(all ogs) hulk black widow hawkeye spiderman thor vision(both)
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

I don’t know why but when I play OG Hulk he feels so fluid

He’s one of the only XL characters that feels so smooth to play

N he totally helped me demolish morningstar this EQ with the fury stacks and stun cheese
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

He had an an animations change a while ago.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hoitado said:

He had an an animations change a while ago.
    He also had a abilities change
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Cap(both) iron man(all ogs) hulk black widow hawkeye spiderman thor vision(both)

The visions don’t need a complete rework, need some damage and maybe the odd extra mechanics. Maybe something to make them a little more different from each other.
    So probably a ‘moderate’ buff, at a push a buff that’s halfway between moderate and rework
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

May be bcoz animations were very simple & fluid back in those days
    Almost all of the OG champs have very fluid gameplay
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I think all the OG Avengers desperately need a rework
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    SIM. He just needs it so much more IMO then all the others
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Hulk is still more useful than a lot of characters, such as cap marvel, ms marvel, venompool, etc.

That being said, I would still love a Hulk rework
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    GNASTY said:

OG Hulk. This man needs the reboot treatment. Considering he’s such an iconic marvel character and a strong one at that, I hope this dude is on the list.

Yes, yes, yes. I pulled a 6 star Hulk a while back. I would love this buff. I actually found myself using Hulk against the 7.2.4 man-thing. lol.
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    Exactly bro. All the OG Iconic Avengers need a rework. The faces of Marvel should not be duds.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I agree. I just pulled a 6* 😜
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    GNASTY said:

Totally agree. Boi literally is not at all remembered unless he's needed for some variant.
    With that said, I would like himself and Sentry to become better, both should be at least something better than what they're now.
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66

I did one for hulk cap wwII and Spider-Man. What does everyone think of them. I’ll do Hawkeye black widow Thor rag soon. And iron man probably today

The visions don’t need a complete rework, need some damage and maybe the odd extra mechanics. Maybe something to make them a little more different from each other.
    So probably a ‘moderate’ buff, at a push a buff that’s halfway between moderate and rework
    Og vision should have what you’re talking about. Like damage update. But vision aou should have a complete rework
    Yibambe said:

A few months devoted to buffing the OG avengers would be cool, some of them have either solid utility or damage, and would just need an increase in one or the other.

I’d prefer reworks tbh
    Drippy said:

Exactly bro. All the OG Iconic Avengers need a rework. The faces of Marvel should not be duds.

What do you think of my ideas/suggestions for some of them?