**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Merged: AQ is not starting.

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have pre arranged AQ but it didn't start. The timer is at 15 min. When it reaches 0, the timer of 15 min starts again. I have tried restarting the game. Even the other alliance members have restarted their game.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I'm not the only one seeing this right?
    I really hope this is only for the First Day in each Session cause if not that 15 Minutes Every Day adds up Quickly, and I don't see an option to Manually Start it anymore so we can't avoid this Potential Hour of Missing Time on the last day. (Also several people in my Alliance usually made time in their day right around the Usual Start time to join and move up in Section One then go back to work, this could mess up a lot of people's schedules...)
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Why is it saying 330 instead of 315 EST?
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 32
    15 timer has reset. Tried a restart
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    The new start time is ( US Eastern) 3:15 PM and AQ always needs at 3 PM no matter what. So it always starts at 3:15 if you set up it for the week
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

The 15 minutes expired, and then restarted another timer....

Mine just started... Weird, is it dependent on when you set the Settings the Day Before?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I pre arranged for the entire week. It is now stuck at 15 min timer. When the timer reaches 0, it starts again.

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 622 ★★★
    Same thing here. Went to check mini boss, saw map, & went back to join. It said 3:30
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Same. It said it was starting in 15minutes (later than what we would normally start). Timer has run down and now it's 15m countdown again.

Samsung S10. Have restarted device twice.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    Same here. 15 minute timer started over at 3:15 (US Eastern)
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    Wow.... It's bugged. Again.

Didn't we wait a week for this to be tested?

I need to get on with this please.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Same here. Typical. Kabam can never get it right the first time. And once we do get in it will almost certainly have other fun and interactive bugs.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 129
    Not working for my ally either.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★

Anyone else have this? I had a timer count down from 8pm GMT for 15mins. Then it didn't auto start, now timer has come back up another 15mins
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    Hey it wouldn’t be AQ without bugs right? Right!?
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Timer is just cycling in the AQ, when it counts down and gets to zero it just starts all over again and the AQ does not begin
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    It let me continue but when I tried to join game restarted and timer reset itself
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54

• CaptTrickCaptTrick Posts: 8
    Same here
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26
    Bolland said:

Hey it wouldn’t be AQ without bugs right? Right!?

nah you mean it wouldn't be the first-time use of a new kabam system without bugs
  • CarmaJCarmaJ Posts: 19
    Our AQ started but never notified, then when I clicked continue it took me to battlegroups then kicked me out and restarted timer. It is currently saying starts in 9:32
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Same here. We waited 15 min. The continue button was greyed out, even though all 5 days were set. 15 min ended, continue became green, pressed it, now new 15 min timer
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Just seen there is more posts about this on general discussion so it's happening to everyone by the looks of it.
    Can't see a way to force start either, have to wait the 15 mins again
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    I got in, then when it cut the game, got booted out and the timer reset
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Some can join. Some can’t. Fantastic.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    QA at its finest once more
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ahem..... Please say that you are looking into this? Don't want to miss the AQ.
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    Nope it didn’t work for us either. Had to start ourselves it so additional start time delay of 15minutes…ugh