**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need your help on whom to bring into Gauntlet as Main Attacker

SquammoSquammo Posts: 419 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve read several posts so far and just can’t decide which team to bring. Since I don’t have Apocalypse or Professor X it’s between these 2 teams and which one would be more cost efficient.

Ghost, Wasp, Namor, Magneto, Torch
Ægon, Proxima, Namor, Magneto, Torch

I was going to go with team 1 so far, but I’m afraid of Korg becoming a road block, since he will be really tricky to fight with Ghost due to his nodes.

I’d really appreciate your help and input.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Well namor or mags for korg...
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Mags doesn't work for Korg. It's too hard.
    Jaded said:

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Aegon for korg if you use that team. With team 1 mags or namor could do it, it will just be harder.
    Also, don't think you need Proxima tbh.

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    Actually, you can technically Ghost Korg if you're really good at using her. It's annoying, but light intercept for breaking the rock shield, then can parry heavy to remove flux dispersal and throw L2. And you don't have to worry much about block damage since you can phase. This is all theory though.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    Actually, you can technically Ghost Korg if you're really good at using her. It's annoying, but light intercept for breaking the rock shield, then can parry heavy to remove flux dispersal and throw L2. And you don't have to worry much about block damage since you can phase. This is all theory though.
    Yea that's what I thought but I was wrong, mix master complicate things and make it a lot harder.. A lot more phace intercepting that make the risk of a mistake very high, unless the user got some Godlike skills
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 419 ★★★

Thought of not only bringing her as a safety net while building Ægon, but figured she might actually be able to do Domino for example. Which champ would you bring instead of her?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    I saw it in action and it actually works if you can play pinned to the wall in some circumstances.

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    That’s exactly how I did it
    Squammo said:

Thought of not only bringing her as a safety net while building Ægon, but figured she might actually be able to do Domino for example. Which champ would you bring instead of her?
    She can do some fights. Is your 5/65? I haven't done the Gauntlet yet, but based on what I've seen, there should be a few that she can take. But there might be other options. If you post your roster, I can ask my ally mates who have completed it as well when I'm up.

Squammo said:

She can do some fights. Is your 5/65? I haven't done the Gauntlet yet, but based on what I've seen, there should be a few that she can take. But there might be other options. If you post your roster, I can ask my ally mates who have completed it as well when I'm up.
    Thanks. My roster is pretty decent. Only “big names” I can think about right now that I don’t have are apo, prof x, Corvus, Claire, CMM and the rather new champions.
    If Ægon can take on Korg in a few attempts I’d probably prefer using him instead of ghost anyways. Technically I could bring her instead of Proxima, but I prefer using her with wasp and having a fail safe on Ægon would be nice to have, since I might mess up intercepting weapon x after his initial berserk.

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Squammo said:

Squammo said:

Thanks. My roster is pretty decent. Only “big names” I can think about right now that I don’t have are apo, prof x, Corvus, Claire, CMM and the rather new champions.
    If Ægon can take on Korg in a few attempts I’d probably prefer using him instead of ghost anyways. Technically I could bring her instead of Proxima, but I prefer using her with wasp and having a fail safe on Ægon would be nice to have, since I might mess up intercepting weapon x after his initial berserk.

Korg was an easy fight for aegon. Just a normal fight.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    Absolutely not 😂
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Quake

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Better then ghost
    Absolutely not 😂
    Most definitely 👍
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If u cn somehow fit Aegon in ur 1st team instead of wasp then that would be great
    Otherwise Ghost cn carry u through so many fights if u're good with her
    I don't use Ghost but I've heard that she's really good fr the Gauntlet & cn be used against Korg as well if u play well
    Make sure to have enough stash/units that u cn brute force through it if u get stuck anywhere
    Also if ur torch is undupe then save ur pre fight fr Sasquatch, that too fr his last 25-30%...better get him down to low health with someone else & use torch with pre fight only after he starts his regen