**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could only use one class for the rest of the game, which one would you choose?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
This is for everything including quests, arena ect

If you could only use one class for the rest of the game, which one would you choose? 112 votes

Mutant
76%
DrZolaBitterSteelAzKicker316allinashesfmussapMityAntYoMovesFurious_Fighter1Ackbar67JakearoundLibertyPrimeV1MoosetiptronicRaichu626SnurrisTheAngryOneNapaHeroRockyshockyLoganJackman05Santa_PsycheWine_Lover 86 votes
Mystic
4%
zuffyUsername19273WooptyfrickendooCynicSalve_maker05 5 votes
Cosmic
3%
KOSHPsychic_2002Drauglinnotquiin 4 votes
Tech
1%
yossTimestoneAdarsH 2 votes
Skill
6%
LuciusVorenusKill_GreyHeroesforhire18_Jaymix79ErcarretR1s02Scrubhan 7 votes
Science
7%
ThunderGodAleorXva23QuattrucciErosenseiogSwarmOfRavensYodabolt21Herohanoi 8 votes

Comments

• AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Mutant
    2nd and 3rd would be Skill and Science.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    This class is pretty broken NGL
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Overall nothing comes close to the versatility of Mutants.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Apoc, aa, and cable, what can't they handle? (this is a rhetorical question, please don't answer this and embarrass me)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Xva23 said:

Quake

Xva23 said:

Quake

True strike
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Mutant
    My second would be Cosmic, not because I think it is the best. But my 2nd, 3rd and 4th favorite champs are in there.
    My most favorite is Colossus.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Skill
    I voted skill because I like how a lot of them play, but I totally get why so many say mutants.

I was also tempted to say mystics, but the problem there is that most of the top champions there are good at basically the same thing: dealing with buffs and stealing power. I find it quite difficult to rank up champions that all feel very dissimilar from each other, which is a shame. My two most recent such champs have been Mojo and Tigra, and I'm really happy with them, but their quirkiness feels quite rare in the class.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    Tech
    Ghost 👻
  • LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    Skill
    Skill, just because Aegon is unique, and (almost) mandatory for certain content.
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    Mutant
    Easily Mutant by a landslide, there are multitudes of champs present in that class with amazing abilities and versatility.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It depends if the question is based on my current roster or all the possible champions. If it’s everyone the answer is definitely mutant.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Only because i wouldnt play this game if i had to quake almost everything.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    This is an odd question.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Mystic
    Even though mutant is the best class now, I have always love using mystic champs.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Mystic
    I had a feeling this is how the poll would play out