**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, this is a pretty sticky situation I'm in... Really hoping wish crystals come soon

2»

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

I'm in a similar, but admittedly slightly less annoying boat.

(I know doc oc is good but I wouldn't r3 him unawakened, and Im not using a gem on him)

I’d r3 that doc ock, love mine, dude is a beast, criminally underrated
    Even unawakened?
    Yeah, his dupe helps but it’s not completely necessary for most scenarios
    Ooh well that's good to hear. I have no idea how to play him though, any recommendations for videos/guides that could help?
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    In a similar spot and stopped opening crystals also. I have a couple contenders but no one I really like.

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

(I know doc oc is good but I wouldn't r3 him unawakened, and Im not using a gem on him)

Even unawakened?
    Ooh well that's good to hear. I have no idea how to play him though, any recommendations for videos/guides that could help?
    https://youtu.be/nAu42spDrEk

This is from a friend of mine, very detailed look at his kit, and both me and him have some gameplay of him in war videos as well
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Even unawakened?
    https://youtu.be/nAu42spDrEk

This is from a friend of mine, very detailed look at his kit, and both me and him have some gameplay of him in war videos as well
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Badrose said:

6* are currently a huge problem if you don't spend zillion or if you are not extremely lucky. I'm a 2ML player and I barely own 3 champions released after 2018 (maybe 2017). My 6* roster is so ugly that I don't even have a good champions for a useful R2. Same situation, I'm not opening crystals because I don't know what to do with T5CC

This is quite true. My 6* roster overall isn't super great overall. I don't have any champs that could be considered "beyond godtier" according to the popular tier lists (which I don't use, but just referring to them for this case). So yeah, I've depended on my 5* roster for so long, and I'm literally tired of ranking them up :D
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Badrose said:

6* are currently a huge problem if you don't spend zillion or if you are not extremely lucky. I'm a 2ML player and I barely own 3 champions released after 2018 (maybe 2017). My 6* roster is so ugly that I don't even have a good champions for a useful R2. Same situation, I'm not opening crystals because I don't know what to do with T5CC

This is quite true. My 6* roster overall isn't super great overall. I don't have any champs that could be considered "beyond godtier" according to the popular tier lists (which I don't use, but just referring to them for this case). So yeah, I've depended on my 5* roster for so long, and I'm literally tired of ranking them up :D
    I did it again! Just found classic DD...

• Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I am even in a more bad spot. I have fully formed 2 T5 class catalysts plus 35k pieces of mutant class with no worthy champion. My mutants are Blue cyclops, nightcrawler, storm, beast, psyloche, namor all unduped. Also dont have apocalypse in 5 or 6* rarity to make any of them horseman in case I take any to rank 3.
  • Options
    Badrose said:

Kill_Grey said:

Badrose said:

I did it again! Just found classic DD...

Damn! That is some really unfriendly luck...
  • Options

I am even in a more bad spot. I have fully formed 2 T5 class catalysts plus 35k pieces of mutant class with no worthy champion. My mutants are Blue cyclops, nightcrawler, storm, beast, psyloche, namor all unduped. Also dont have apocalypse in 5 or 6* rarity to make any of them horseman in case I take any to rank 3.

That is definitely unfortunate. Hope you get a good mutant soon bro. My mutant roster overall is also pretty bad ..
    zeezee57 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Badrose said:

If I could agree multiple times I would. Went through the same thing as 5* phased out 4* and back there again. Bulk of the ally exclusively focused on 6* while I r5 my 50th 5* rather than rank a 6* I'll never use. Just did the gauntlet last night to be "rewarded" with Nova, Modok and Sassy as 6* pulls, extending my current dud streak to the 15-20 range. I hate complaining about rng but damn it sucks watching everyone pass you by because you're luck is horrendous.
    And yes! This is just so true... I see most of my ally mated with less of a 6* roster number than me being blessed with their Guillys, dooms, HTs, mags, etc. And I just wonder why it can't just be me. My 6* roster is basically the laughing stock of my ally :D. So much content completed, yet no game changing 6* to show for it. Tier 4 basics constantly wasted away in my overflow because they weren't even reasonable 6*s to dump them on. Even with all the trash 6*s I have, the buff wave surprisingly hasn't even reached them.
  • Options
    Well, things are looking up I guess

What do you guys think? Was working on ranking up my 5* doom when this happened too. Do you guys think I should finish with Doom (who's at rank 3 5* currently) and gather catalysts and iso all over again for this rankup, or I should just go ahead with longshot right now. A third option is 6* dragonman who's still at rank 1 lvl 1.

Don't have much iso either.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What do you guys think? Was working on ranking up my 5* doom when this happened too. Do you guys think I should finish with Doom (who's at rank 3 5* currently) and gather catalysts and iso all over again for this rankup, or I should just go ahead with longshot right now. A third option is 6* dragonman who's still at rank 1 lvl 1.

Dragon Man is so much better than Longshot, rank him up instead
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Thought you'd finally gotten a good tech.
    Also Dragonman >>>
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

So should I ignore Doom then? Lol
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Oh I know the feeling all too well

• Options

I wish. I got this mystic cuz I decided to finally open those t5cc crystals. Now I'm close to a mutant in which my best option is psylocke lol.
  • Options

But Aarkus tho 👀
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    personally i wouldn't be mad that my only 6* is vision lol i like him, i would maybe r3?.. i have like 2 spare tech ccs and everyone i need is r3
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

But Aarkus tho 👀
    No tengo aarkus
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately… wish crystals are going to be 5*s only from what I remember. I could be wrong.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I wish. I got this mystic cuz I decided to finally open those t5cc crystals. Now I'm close to a mutant in which my best option is psylocke lol.
    That's actually unfortunate, at least tell me your other classes are doing alright
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Kill_Grey said:

That's actually unfortunate, at least tell me your other classes are doing alright
    Well... Good enough. I've got mister f and Gwen for science; km, Kingpin, Falcon for skill; Aarkus and venom for cosmic; and these two for mystic.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

So should I ignore Doom then? Lol
    I'd go for R5 Doom first. He's powerful and useful enough even as a 5* over 6* Longshot or DM. I'd do DM next. I R2 my DM because of expiring T5B and I'm liking him a lot. Still hasn't found a forever home in my rotation for any content but he's fun.