**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enter the Grandmaster's Gauntlet!

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yeah what is going on here. Like things can take time sure. But jeez would it really be too much to just keep us updated on whats going on. Going silent on something like this for days and days just shouldnt happen ever

Well, I'd assume that they have to discuss with the team first about finding every account that's been affected first, and that can take some time. It's not exactly any game developers policy to give day to day updates on situations. I get you're frustrated, but you have to be patient. Also bear in mind that it's the weekend, the majority of the staff won't be working until Monday now.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    well everyone who has completed the Gauntlet did not get Completion Rewards ... be that 10 fights and Boss or those who did all 20 fights and Boss. no one got Completion Rewards.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Yeah what is going on here. Like things can take time sure. But jeez would it really be too much to just keep us updated on whats going on. Going silent on something like this for days and days just shouldnt happen ever

Well, I'd assume that they have to discuss with the team first about finding every account that's been affected first, and that can take some time. It's not exactly any game developers policy to give day to day updates on situations. I get you're frustrated, but you have to be patient. Also bear in mind that it's the weekend, the majority of the staff won't be working until Monday now.
    Obviously i dont expect anything this weekend. I also didn't expect a day to day update. But ive really heard nothing except a very generic response from a ticket. It is very frustrating as it keeps hindering me from ranking the champs i wanna rank waiting for that one random rank up gem
    I get that, but the Gauntlet has been out for 3 full days now, of which only Thursday and Friday are usual work days in most games companies.

These things never get resolved quickly, because it's better to try and get it right when rectifying an issue, than to botch a botched situation further.

There's literally nothing you can do until Monday when they'll likely then announce what they are doing to fix the situation, but until then posting multiple times a day asking where the responses are, is going to get you no where other than fuelling your frustration further.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I feel like namor with max sig can do Doom Terrax Korg and KM i just can’t quake them😂
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

One thing this challenge has proved is people would rather quake anything if they can regardless of the health pools. She is going to be relevant for a long time.

When we hit r4 6 star health pools quake will be phased out. I can quake a boss of 700k but when the average fight is probably going to be a million points I'm not quaking that lol.
    That's you but I'm sure there are plenty people willing to quake million+ healthpools if possible.

If I didn't have a 5* Quake I more than likely would've used a 4* for gauntlet because the amount of resources saved as well as the rewards are both worth it
    Which is absolutely why they need to just grow a pair and clip her wings to be done with it all together.
    Don't really see the big deal in it, we'll eventually reach healthpools where quaking is more detrimental than using other champs for most people.

At that point only people experienced/willing enough would sit through the slog that is heavy-dexing million hp points.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Really fun event. Sasquatch could be a roadblock without a proper counter. Probably worst designed fight out of all the fights. Other than that everything else was pretty fun! Good rewards and challenging.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    When it comes back in a few months they should add big exploration rewards. Would give those who've done it already a reason to go back in.
  • tayyemtayyem Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike i dont know if this has been discussed , but having the last path be worth 2 chests really left a sour taste in my mouth , i understand that it had to be structured that way so people could get chests and move , but still as someone who stopped on the third path and only got 2 chests i feel very bad since i basically did one too many paths for the amount of rewards i got , i really hope you guys could look into it and maybe give people who didnt complete the whole thing the chests equivalent to the amount of paths they took .
    thank you
  • HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    Finished exploring Gauntlet. It wasn’t bad and very fun except for terrax, apoc, and oddly void. Love the rewards !
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Legit makes me want to quit. All that effort for all trash pulls. Seeing great pulls all over from this, especially in my ally, and I get more trash from every crystal. Bad enough to be the norm but from a real challenge like this it sucks so much worse. Don't think I've ever felt less interested in playing still as I do right now.

The real prize in the selectable t5cc. 6 star crystals have always been rng. No matter the difficulty of the content.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Damn I didn’t even know we didn’t get completion rewards.

I guess they’re gonna let it slip for a while? I’m glad I read these posts I was content with what I got lol.

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Pulyaman said:

zeezee57 said:

Legit makes me want to quit. All that effort for all trash pulls. Seeing great pulls all over from this, especially in my ally, and I get more trash from every crystal. Bad enough to be the norm but from a real challenge like this it sucks so much worse. Don't think I've ever felt less interested in playing still as I do right now.

The real prize in the selectable t5cc. 6 star crystals have always been rng. No matter the difficulty of the content.
    Unfortunately for me I have t5cc, just need champs worth using them on and my crystal luck sucks 90% of the time to the point I've been pretty discouraged lately already. Every ally mate who's cleared the gauntlet walked away with at least one r3 worthy pull so I was hoping I could turn the corner there but of course nothing. I'm already sitting on plenty of t5cc so while nice isn't what I need.

While everyone else focuses on 6* now I'm still taking up my 50th R5 because rng, was well behind when 4* moved to 5* for the same reason. It's been increasingly getting to the point of not even bothering so when the gauntlet rewards came out and saw how it went for everyone else was hoping for at least one pull to be worth it, yet here we are. I get rng is always going to be an aspect of the game, just gets old being on the **** end of it constantly.
    Bro if you’ve made it this far in the game and still complain this hard with bad pulls then maybe it is time to find a new game lol
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

I guess they’re gonna let it slip for a while? I’m glad I read these posts I was content with what I got lol.

Only initial folks didn't get it I think. I think that there are guys in my Alliance who got it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★

For those that completed it I plan on doing it today as I got time now. This is the team I'm thinking about

R3 fury just a nice champ
    R3 venom for spider stuff
    R3 mags for all these metal fools

Here comes the real questions would r3 rhulk or r5 torch be better for the mystics I'm thinking torch for regen stop. (100 this will get me a r3 torch but not duped so I assume the 5* will be better so I can get prefight back)

I don't have a terrax counter so thinking about r3 sym supreme with dispersion. Worst case pot through him but with only an r4 40 dupe namor I think it would be cheaper.

you have nobody for korg, nobody for domino, mojo. terrax too. Sassy as well. those are roadblock fights. void is too. apoc as well. Do research before going in. Having r3s is no guarantee. having the right counters to the problematic fights is key.
    Remember if he
    zeezee57 said:

Pulyaman said:

zeezee57 said:

Unfortunately for me I have t5cc, just need champs worth using them on and my crystal luck sucks 90% of the time to the point I've been pretty discouraged lately already. Every ally mate who's cleared the gauntlet walked away with at least one r3 worthy pull so I was hoping I could turn the corner there but of course nothing. I'm already sitting on plenty of t5cc so while nice isn't what I need.

While everyone else focuses on 6* now I'm still taking up my 50th R5 because rng, was well behind when 4* moved to 5* for the same reason. It's been increasingly getting to the point of not even bothering so when the gauntlet rewards came out and saw how it went for everyone else was hoping for at least one pull to be worth it, yet here we are. I get rng is always going to be an aspect of the game, just gets old being on the **** end of it constantly.
    You set your hope to hige when watching mate opping you need to hav low expected not hige
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

Only initial folks didn't get it I think. I think that there are guys in my Alliance who got it.
    yeah it's just an initial wave of people .. i think the ones who did the 10 fights and then boss not sure but i received mine now that I look back ... i thought it was 2 rank up crystals but it was only one and i got it .. plus the generic rank up.

Wait. The exploration rewards didn’t include the completion rewards? I’m confused
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Team:
    R3 6* Ægon
    R5 5* Namor
    R2 6* Torch
    R5 5* Mags
    R5 5* Doom

Run date: June 21st

Stash preparation:
    60 Lv1 revives (at 20 as of posting)
    5-10 Lv2 revives (at 1 as of posting)
    7-10 Lv2 Team revives (at 7 as of posting)
    300 Lv3 Single Health pots (at 33 as of posting)
    100+ Lv3 Team Health pots (at 10 as of posting)
    25 Lv4 Single Health pots (8 as of posting)
    25 Lv5 Single Health pots (0 as of posting)

I’m currently doing a mix of grinding between 5.3.6 for revives and using a colossus synergy team to farm health potions, I’m also doing all solo events (besides event completion) and I’m grinding arena as much as possible. (I get half way to each of the 3 arenas)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, and I know I’m over prepping but I’m hoping to have enough after words to go for 7.2 exploration. :smile:
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    I use KM for MODOK, Spider HAM, Thing, and KM. he suprises me. All SOLO. btw the interaction between KM bleed node and my KM indestructible a bit weird. when i got the bleed, my power straight to 2 bar of course, but i didnt receive any damage from bleed. is it intended ??
  • Sir i have 1 tier 5 basic catalyst in my box and it is expiring in 5 days. I do not want to waste it. If i purchase summoner sigil i can save it or not. I have 3 space for tier 5 basic catalyst in my inventory. Is it worth it to purchase summoner sigil.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    You could just spend it. 😂
  • Posted from another thread.
    Finally finished mine last night.

Team: r3 Aegon, r3 Corvus, r5 Ibom, r5 Namor, r5 Sorc Supreme.
    totally 1700 units + stash.
    my run wasnt clean or clear.
    what i learnt. Sorc does NOT work for Korg.
    Aegon WORKS for sasquatch.
    Mojo just sucks, AA seems to be the best option ( i brute forced with corvus).
    you can aegon heavy cheese a lot, including nameless thanos. I heavy cheesed to third phase in less than a minute.

i was totally unboosted for my whole run.
    this is on my main. I will post my new team for my alt.

PS: I cannot quake at all.

hopefully this is helpful for cheaper runs.

Who did you use sorcerer supreme on? I rarely use her but took her to r2 just in case

Who did you use Corvus on? Mine is at r3

Thx
    Sorc sup was for Korg. she sucked.
    corvus was my get out of jailfree card. 20 glaive charges, 2 sp2 quit out go back in in tough fights (like mojo ).

Where my completion rewards tho

I got a note from the Kabam support rep, he said we all got our completion rewards. (5K shards, 1->2 crystal gem)