**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loving Ultron buff except

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm loving Ultron buff except he should deal degeneration against all bleed immune champs irrespective of Class. Like dealing degen only against Mutants. That's very good against Iceman, Havok, Cable, Apocalypse etc. But champs of other classes are also bleed immune. So.... Just an opinion.
Anyways did I say that I'm loving his buff?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    It would have been OP
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Was there ever a response on his regeneration triggering once only?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

@DrZola its fixed. Double regeneration is available now. I'm using it...

Excellent!!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I couldn’t get with the evades even on well timed blocks so I had to take up mysterio instead.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I prefer the bleed tbh. More helpful for certain nodes in the act content. His degen on mutants is great since it bypasses cables degen and other mutants that benefit from it
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

I'm loving Ultron buff except he should deal degeneration against all bleed immune champs irrespective of Class. Like dealing degen only against Mutants. That's very good against Iceman, Havok, Cable, Apocalypse etc. But champs of other classes are also bleed immune. So.... Just an opinion.
    Anyways did I say that I'm loving his buff?

I agree. Maybe a degen would be OP, but at least an armor break (similar to elektra and hit), that way you can still stack up the damage functions to get an attack bonus even if you can't apply DOT.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I use kingpin regularly....and magneto....and adding mister sinister heal blocks every special and I've been loving that team....so much fun using different champs. Even if he's not god tier it got me using a new champ ....and r2 as a 6. Goal accomplished
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    LordPSN said:

@DrZola its fixed. Double regeneration is available now. I'm using it...

and someone said it was working exactly as intented of abilities...
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Tbf, Ultron interaction with mutants doesn't have any sense to me. Sentinel is a mutant killer, so it's ok for him to have some advantage. But I don't think Ultron fought mutants more then avengers for example. His class advantage already gives him increased attack, that should be enough
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Aleor said:

Tbf, Ultron interaction with mutants doesn't have any sense to me. Sentinel is a mutant killer, so it's ok for him to have some advantage. But I don't think Ultron fought mutants more then avengers for example. His class advantage already gives him increased attack, that should be enough

I actually agree with this even though I have a 5 star duped Ultron. Maybe it's b/c the power has tilted toward mutants so now Kabam is trying to balance that through things like this.

It'd be better if Ultron just applied bleed or armor break. Makes more sense and also makes Ultron more versatile.