**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Expert Mutant Mayhem chest giving wrong amount of fragments

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
The chest on the harder side of the Expert class catalyst quests is supposed to give 100 fragments and the chest on the easier side gives 50. It works this way in every class catalyst quest except for the Mutant one.

Since sometime last year both chests in the Expert Mutant quest give only 50 fragments. I realize 50 fragments of a t4cc isn't much but when I am spending a good chunk of daily energy running the quest I should get the full amount of fragments.



Comments

  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    Can a mod address this before the quest comes around again?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

    Would a mod please address this? It is Friday now and come Monday the Mutant quest will be running with the same problem again. Would really appreciate a response.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Its not worth it bro. Dont grind that crappy quest.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    I do it when I have extra energy I don't need for EQ or side quest. I am stuck after Collector in Story Quest without spending units, which I definitely don't want to do with the current arena unit grinding changes. I always seem to have device input issues that cause me to take damage and I also have tremors in my hands so I can't make the precise timing movements needed to take on higher damage dealing opponents and nodes.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

    Will someone please address this issue?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,046 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

    It is Friday again and I still haven't gotten any kind of acknowledgement from any of you that you are aware of this issue and will look into having it fixed. Monday will see the Mutant quest run again and I would appreciate if someone could look into this issue so it doesn't keep occuring week after week as it has been since last year.

    I thought it was RNG based, sometimes you get more, sometimes less.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

    Crine60 said:

    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

    It is Friday again and I still haven't gotten any kind of acknowledgement from any of you that you are aware of this issue and will look into having it fixed. Monday will see the Mutant quest run again and I would appreciate if someone could look into this issue so it doesn't keep occuring week after week as it has been since last year.

    I thought it was RNG based, sometimes you get more, sometimes less.
    No, in the Expert quest the amount of fragments in the chests is fixed. You are supposed to get 100 from the harder side and 50 from the easier side. It works this way in every other class Expert quest however in Mutant you get 50 in each chest.

    Seems like it should be extremely simple for them to verify and I would imagine the code with the number of fragments for the mutant Quest should just be exactly the same as the other class quests so I would think that would be a quick fix as well.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

    This is still happening. Will someone please address this?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    Ran the quest again today and the problem is still ongoing. Got 50 fragments from each chest when it should have been 100 from one and 50 from the other.

    I have asked for an acknowledgement of this issue but no one has had the courtesy to address it. Interestingly enough though you seem to have the time to remove posts but not to make a quick comment. I'm not questioning "moderation" decisions, I'm commenting on the lack of a reply which would take all of 30 seconds.

    All I'm asking for is a mod to say they will take this to the appropriate people to have it fixed. It doesn't seem like it should be a complicated issue to resolve. I'm not demanding or even asking for compensation, I just would like someone to get this fixed. I don't think I have been rude.

    I don't understand the purpose of a bug reporting forum when so many of the bugs reported don't get any kind of response from moderators. How are we supposed to know if something is being addressed or if it still needs brought to your attention when you don't let us know you have seen what we have posted and are passing the information on?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

    Can someone please address this? I ran the mystic expert event yesterday and as expected received the 100 fragments from the harder chest and 50 fragments from the easier chest. When I ran mutant earlier this week it was still the wrong amount.
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,617 ★★★★★
    I just don't understand why you do these quests
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Zan0 said:

    I just don't understand why you do these quests

    As I said previously, sometimes I have nothing better to use my energy on since my device and physical difficulties with my tremors in my hands seem to render me unable to progress beyond defeating the Collector with the difficulty ramp up. I just don't have the ability to progress against faster and stronger enemies and much harder node effects with my limitations. I could probably spend my way through some of it with grinding units but I prefer not to use them that way because honestly just doing these fights and getting destroyed over and over and then having to spend a currency that isn't the easiest to obtain just makes me really anxious and angry.

    I stick with Uncollected/Master/Heroic EQ and whatever I can handle in side quest and then spend the rest of my energy on catalyst quests. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect that I should receive the intended rewards for spending the energy resource on whatever quest I decide to run, regardless of the reasons for running it or the actual value of the rewards.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    Send a support ticket in from the game settings instead of waiting for a mod to report it for you.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Crine60 , we apologise for the inconvenience but we are unable to assist you with your account on the Forums. Please reach out to our Support team, where they can assist you with your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

    Hi @Crine60 , we apologise for the inconvenience but we are unable to assist you with your account on the Forums. Please reach out to our Support team, where they can assist you with your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation.

    I am not asking for help with my account. I am asking you to fix the bug for the whole player base. I am not going to hassle with trying to explain the situation to your support team so that I can get the fragments I was not given because they have historically been absolutely awful at doing their jobs.

    Please just provide me with assurance that you will forward this issue to your coders or whoever deals with fixing your bugs. I want the issue fixed for going forward. I don't know how else to explain to you that I am not looking for account specific action that would necessitate my dealing with your support agents. I want the overall issue that would be affecting the entire player base fixed.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,085 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

    Kabam Boo said:

    Hi @Crine60 , we apologise for the inconvenience but we are unable to assist you with your account on the Forums. Please reach out to our Support team, where they can assist you with your account directly. Thank you for your cooperation.

    I am not asking for help with my account. I am asking you to fix the bug for the whole player base. I am not going to hassle with trying to explain the situation to your support team so that I can get the fragments I was not given because they have historically been absolutely awful at doing their jobs.

    Please just provide me with assurance that you will forward this issue to your coders or whoever deals with fixing your bugs. I want the issue fixed for going forward. I don't know how else to explain to you that I am not looking for account specific action that would necessitate my dealing with your support agents. I want the overall issue that would be affecting the entire player base fixed.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

    Can one of you please address this? Issue is still ongoing.
  • Hi Crine60! As previously stated by Kabam Boo, you will need to reach out to our Support Team directly for assistance. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.