Options

Champs with difficult specials that you always block instead of evade

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Nalak8 said:

Are all specials evadable or are there some specials that cannot be evaded at all?

As long as you have Nightcrawler, and you time the dash backs perfectly, everything is possible.
    There a lot which actually require blocking more. Like Hit Monkey's SP2. I actually never even give a try to dex them. {Though I hardly push him to SP2}
    Apocalypse and Nick's SP1 are kinda something to have wide-opened eyes for, but I actually dex 2 parts of the beams of Apoc and parry the middle one.
    Hitmonkey's sp2 is EASY to dodge. EVen though its a spray of bullets just dex the first one and the rest of the bullets miss you
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Honestly air walker sp1. Idk but the slow moving projectile always gets me and I prefer to just parry it since I will heal the damage back with willpower

It still bothers me that I can actually dex air walkers sp1 but not heimdalls sp2. I always get clapped everytime
    Not sure if you know this but Heimdall sp2 has true sight and you cant activate dexterity against it
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Apoc and nick can be evaded I also did it to torch’s sp2 once in incursions and felt like a god
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I often get caught by guardian and silver centurion's sp1
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    In the past few days, I've managed to dex Nick Fury's SP1, Blade's SP2 and Emma Frost's SP2, so I'm feeling like a god right now. Those are some of the ones that I just can't get through and that always wreck me if they are unblockable.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 306 ★★
    Am I the only one who isn't able to dex Kors Sp1, I just don't get the timing right.
    Had to be reminded the hard way yesterday doing grandmaster gauntlet.
    God I hate Korg
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★

Nalak8 said:

Are all specials evadable or are there some specials that cannot be evaded at all?

As long as you have Nightcrawler, and you time the dash backs perfectly, everything is possible.
    There a lot which actually require blocking more. Like Hit Monkey's SP2. I actually never even give a try to dex them. {Though I hardly push him to SP2}
    Apocalypse and Nick's SP1 are kinda something to have wide-opened eyes for, but I actually dex 2 parts of the beams of Apoc and parry the middle one.
    Hitmonkey's sp2 is EASY to dodge. EVen though its a spray of bullets just dex the first one and the rest of the bullets miss you
    Oh wow, thank you for the info, I never knew it works that way.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

In the past few days, I've managed to dex Nick Fury's SP1, Blade's SP2 and Emma Frost's SP2, so I'm feeling like a god right now. Those are some of the ones that I just can't get through and that always wreck me if they are unblockable.

I don't know that I've ever tried to dex Blade's SP2. Is it just one swipe?
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

Honestly air walker sp1. Idk but the slow moving projectile always gets me and I prefer to just parry it since I will heal the damage back with willpower

It still bothers me that I can actually dex air walkers sp1 but not heimdalls sp2. I always get clapped everytime
    Not sure if you know this but Heimdall sp2 has true sight and you cant activate dexterity against it
    I didn't know that. Makes sense now...
    I think 🤔
  • Options
    nick fury sp 1, bishop sp 2ve apocalypse sp1 ve sp 2 den tamamen kurtulmak mümkün fakat punisher sp 1 ve sp2 ve war machibe sp1 winter soldier sp 2 den tamamen kurtulmak mümkün de
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 video of cable dex or it didnt happen
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I think 🤔
    Weren't you playing when he was added to the game? He started with 2 bars of power in UC eq and you had to bait his sp2 before you did any damage to him. Add to that, he activates powergain when he restarts the fight means it was a pain to fight. If he has armor, that attack is unblockable as well, so no way to avoid getting hit. Good times. :D
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I have the same weakness as almost everyone War machine sp1, GG sp1, WS SP2 and the likes. Thing that annoys me the most is Apoc Sp1 and sp2. I cannot get a consistent timing down. Most of the videos I watch ask me to dex when the rock comes up and the likes. I don't get that timing. Anyone know a better way or atleast a consistent way?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I have the same weakness as almost everyone War machine sp1, GG sp1, WS SP2 and the likes. Thing that annoys me the most is Apoc Sp1 and sp2. I cannot get a consistent timing down. Most of the videos I watch ask me to dex when the rock comes up and the likes. I don't get that timing. Anyone know a better way or atleast a consistent way?

I actually try this to bait his specials.
    For the SP1, the 1st few hits are just run for your life dash backs. It's after that were you would have to time the dashes.
    I have this feeling, where when he fires the projectiles, the screen kinda shakes. Having the game sounds would help, dashing back with the aid of the sounds. So what I do is dash back- Parry - And dash back. The interval between the 1st and 2nd hit of the projectile is short, so I don't wish to risk getting hit, at least for a few more days.

I'll be honest, I never push him to SP2. The glossy balls always give me the tendency to miss the timings.
    Yet, the above mentioned few methods did work for me.

Putting it in short words, it's just observing the movements of the opponent, rarely the whole screen. If you don't mind having sounds, then even them.

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I think 🤔
    Weren't you playing when he was added to the game? He started with 2 bars of power in UC eq and you had to bait his sp2 before you did any damage to him. Add to that, he activates powergain when he restarts the fight means it was a pain to fight. If he has armor, that attack is unblockable as well, so no way to avoid getting hit. Good times. :D
    I don't think I was uncollected by the time or else I'd have remembered. He seems like a pain
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

I actually try this to bait his specials.
    For the SP1, the 1st few hits are just run for your life dash backs. It's after that were you would have to time the dashes.
    I have this feeling, where when he fires the projectiles, the screen kinda shakes. Having the game sounds would help, dashing back with the aid of the sounds. So what I do is dash back- Parry - And dash back. The interval between the 1st and 2nd hit of the projectile is short, so I don't wish to risk getting hit, at least for a few more days.

I'll be honest, I never push him to SP2. The glossy balls always give me the tendency to miss the timings.
    Yet, the above mentioned few methods did work for me.

Putting it in short words, it's just observing the movements of the opponent, rarely the whole screen. If you don't mind having sounds, then even them.

Can you treat it like punisher sp1? Only dash back twice?
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Prentex said:

Am I the only one who isn't able to dex Kors Sp1, I just don't get the timing right.
    God I hate Korg

I have the same issue with Korg. I can never fully dex his sp1 completely! I watched YouTube videos on timing but just can’t seem to get the timing right. But I think I need to solve this problem if I’m going to advance in this game. He’s everywhere in the variants and monthly EQ.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    The one guy who reaches his sp1 and immediately throws it like nothing
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Prentex said:

God I hate Korg

I have the same issue with Korg. I can never fully dex his sp1 completely! I watched YouTube videos on timing but just can’t seem to get the timing right. But I think I need to solve this problem if I’m going to advance in this game. He’s everywhere in the variants and monthly EQ.
    Once you get it tho, it's like riding a bike. Learned to evade it a while ago and hadn't evaded it in months, was dueling and practicing for gauntlet and evaded it successfully, got hit once lol.