**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest: New Enlistment Flow and Schedule Changes

1235»

Comments

• Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

my AQ started without a problem, but the Global node is different from the one showed in the preview ^^"

I have the same problem.

Fortunately, what appears on the actual map is correct, so it's just preview glitch, albeit initially an alarming one.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Thanks
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Aq hasn't started for us either I thought if it was pre set it would auto start?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    rnr87 said:

Aq hasn't started for us either I thought if it was pre set it would auto start?

Might have to manually start it. Some bug is there.
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, players should be able to enter AQ correctly now, though they may need to manually start the AQ, and there may be a 15 minute delay on startup at most. The team is working on a fix for this as soon as we can, though it may not be able to be put out this weekend. We thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

Hey there everyone, players should be able to enter AQ correctly now, though they may need to manually start the AQ, and there may be a 15 minute delay on startup at most. The team is working on a fix for this as soon as we can, though it may not be able to be put out this weekend. We thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this.

What about the visual glitch in the preview as highlighted by earlier post?
  • Options
    OhajuOhaju Posts: 5
    When I start an aq fight it stucks at the loading screen and I have been unable to play aq since yesterday
  • Options
    OhajuOhaju Posts: 5
    War and event quest play normal except 4 aq it stucks at the loading screen
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    My timer for aq to start reset after it ran out so aq is still bugged @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    It's happening again. 15 min reset. Is it going to be like this the entire week?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Anyone else having issues with logging in, it says 15 minutes then you join but others it shows they have to wait 15 minutes to join, there is a bug in AQ
  • Options
    Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    I’m in now but had double 15 minute timers again
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    I had to go in and start it. Countdown for 15 mins started but when I clicked on it again, it let me go in and take a path/fight?! Very confusing. :|
  • Options
    DaddyDread_69DaddyDread_69 Posts: 127
    This new setup is completely unfair to the alliances that don't have the convenience of being able to start movement at 3 pm EST & is probably the worst decision kabam has made in some time.
    By not allowing alliances the chance to have the full 24 hrs to complete is singles out those alliances with members that love playing the game but have busy lives. Forced to scrabble to complete a map by set time has done nothing but as stress to members to login, during their work hrs, to move.
    This needs to be corrected immediately or you will see even more alliances die out as more members decide that it's no longer worth the added stress
  • Options
    Happened again. Come on. Like atleast give an update on this.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    They had previously Merged other threads together regarding the AQ Starting problems this week (guess to keep separate from this original thread's more general discussion about the changes)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268085/merged-aq-is-not-starting#latest
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★

Came to complain but you guys are onto it so instead I'll say that I'm enjoying it so far and it will be even better when the delay is fixed.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Is there a way start and schedule AQ for only 1 battlegroup?

I’m in an alliance with a bunch of retired players and we only do 1 battlegroup. We did 100% yesterday but in the history tab it shows only 33% complete becuz the other 2 battle groups are empty.

• Options
    IcebatosaiIcebatosai Posts: 2
    My problem is not with the setup. I am tired of being penalized when I go to enter a fight and kabam locks the game up
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    AQ start issue is not resolved. It will only start with first member joining and then everyone else has to wait 15 minutes.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

AQ start issue is not resolved. It will only start with first member joining and then everyone else has to wait 15 minutes.

Yeah they haven't fixed it. They sent a message about it.
  • Options
    SirGoblinSirGoblin Posts: 8
    The preset start time is horrible! Starting and finishing mid day is great if you don’t work.
  • Options
    Obito1994Obito1994 Posts: 2
    When I start an aq fight it stucks at the loading screen and I have been unable to play aq since 2 days ago
  • Options
    Br8ShadowBr8Shadow Posts: 1
    Same happening to me this morning. Two fights went blank. Lost 50% health on two fights without even having a chance to throw a blow ahahahah. Kindly fix it. Thank you.
  • Options
    HansCholoHansCholo Posts: 4
    Been playing awhile but rarely played AQ. Played a few days/maps this week and didn’t get any rewards for playing. Used resources and no payout. Is the milestone reached suppose to be the rewards given? I believe I was 2nd or 3rd overall in pts in my alliance as well. Appreciate the replies and info from all. Thanks!

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    HansCholo said:

Been playing awhile but rarely played AQ. Played a few days/maps this week and didn’t get any rewards for playing. Used resources and no payout. Is the milestone reached suppose to be the rewards given? I believe I was 2nd or 3rd overall in pts in my alliance as well. Appreciate the replies and info from all. Thanks!

The milestone that is highlighted will be given to everyone in the alliance, and it is not player specific. The aq rewards take some time to come in. That's why you might not have got any rewards yet.
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    This 30 minute wait time to start AQ is getting to be a major pain fix the issue Kabam
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I set the five day schedule hours ago, went to join a few minutes ago and the schedule was gone. It could've been a mistake on my part, I don't think I did anything different.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Any idea on when the delayed start in AQ will be fixed?

I have no problem with my main who can start straight away but the delay with my alt is a little frustrating.