**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New June 7 sigil

13»

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

KyrieRed said:

It would take almost 5 months give or take to be able to get scarlet witch 6* one time (since you earn 9 coins every week) and it takes 160 of those coins to get her, that’s almost $50 dollars. I will give kabam a hard pass on this one. Thank you trying but it’s kinda disappointing

What would you have expected for a 6*? Did you think you'd get her on the first day?
    we expected maybe 3-4 months (of sigil resets) max. you very well know that most people know that they won't sigil witch on the first day
    I've been around this community for a very long time. Assuming you're a new account for a banned member, I'm sure you've been around a bit too. I know very well that there are some who have way outrageous expectations. Besides, the Sigil isn't just about SW, it's about everything else that comes with it while you have it.
    love how you consider everyone who disagrees with you as new account of old forums member. maybe you are one who was banned and is speaking from experience
    Seems like you’ve not said one positive thing while you’ve been on the forum. Everywhere I look you’re throwing complaints at kabam, maybe there are some non-negative, but damn
  • Options
    SonofTChalllaSonofTChallla Posts: 5
    We can only get the new SW?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Cop123 said:

What's more jacked up is people who already have the sigil can't get anything. Kabam really knows how to treat their customers

I had the Sigil, renewed today to give 61 days and still got her 4* version for renewing. This comment will age badly for you.
    renewing is not the same as already having it. maybe someone wanted 4* switch only and don't want to buy sigil next month or something. most subscriptions don't work like this.
    The requirements were pretty clear. If you want her, you have to buy a new month. That's standard. She wasn't offered at the time people bought it previously.
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Wait. Did they get rid of the weekly goldpool fight for over $100k of gold? Mine isn’t showing anymore.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait so if I’m doing the math right TB pay $40 total to get the 6* on October 4th? Does that check out?

She’s cool and all but not really worth $40 which is why I would be getting the sigil (don’t REALLY need the other perks)
  • Options

Wait so if I’m doing the math right TB pay $40 total to get the 6* on October 4th? Does that check out?

She’s cool and all but not really worth $40 which is why I would be getting the sigil (don’t REALLY need the other perks)

You also get $40 worth of units straight up, plus about 6-7000 6* shards, a ton of iso, 80-100 5* sig stones, 600,000 plus gold. And a guaranteed 6* witch.

It’s really not a bad deal when you add it up.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I would keep the Sigil regardless of SW. There's more value in it than just a champion. Getting a 6* from it is just extra.
  • Options
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

KyrieRed said:

It would take almost 5 months give or take to be able to get scarlet witch 6* one time (since you earn 9 coins every week) and it takes 160 of those coins to get her, that’s almost $50 dollars. I will give kabam a hard pass on this one. Thank you trying but it’s kinda disappointing

What would you have expected for a 6*? Did you think you'd get her on the first day?
    we expected maybe 3-4 months (of sigil resets) max. you very well know that most people know that they won't sigil witch on the first day
    I've been around this community for a very long time. Assuming you're a new account for a banned member, I'm sure you've been around a bit too. I know very well that there are some who have way outrageous expectations. Besides, the Sigil isn't just about SW, it's about everything else that comes with it while you have it.
    love how you consider everyone who disagrees with you as new account of old forums member. maybe you are one who was banned and is speaking from experience
    Lol. Called it.
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

KyrieRed said:

Lol. Called it.
    One of my favourite forum moments of irony
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

KyrieRed said:

Lol. Called it.
    One of my favourite forum moments of irony
    For sure lol
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

KyrieRed said:

I was expecting some sort of way to get her slightly faster than 5 months. That’s just ridiculous for a 6* I’d barely ever use.
    If u barely use her then that works out great. U dont need to worry about sigil at all.

Personally, I think it's great that we're even getting her as 6* for free. Remember, originally sigil didnt have her. Kabam threw her in without raising price so she's an added bonus. Now how about we all stop complaining and appreciate this nice act.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's a nice bonus to something that honestly needed more value, while also not being some grand advantage for sigil buyers.

I agree that the timeline is kinda underwhelming, but I'm also kinda glad that it is. I think they did a good job here, from a big-picture standpoint.