**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your recent exciting acquisition?

2Β»

Comments

• Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42 β˜…
    Just pulled a 5* Corvus yesterday, dumped all my resources into him and maxed him out. Now about to throw on some suicides and go wreck some Act 6 paths
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Moleman, just took him to r5
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had disappointing Gauntlet pulls and felt sorry for myself and turned to a cav crystal. First (and only) pull was a 6* Moleman that happily sits at r2 for now.
  • QuantumEmperorXVQuantumEmperorXV Posts: 12 β˜…
    I'm planning to take Apocalypse to rank 4 and 5 eventually
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268 β˜…
    Just got Stryfe and am excited to try him out
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    None recently.

It's been long enough that I probably wouldn't be excited with just one of the champs I'm hunting.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285 β˜…
    Finally got 5* G99(twice in a row) after opening over 100 dual crystals... super fun to use... movement very smooth and quite simple to use... R5 her straight away... me very happy... now i just want Shang-Chi
  • 262oo7262oo7 Posts: 28 β˜…
    Pulled a 6star archangel from cav crystal
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021

Both from Cavs
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled 5* Shang Chi and Mr Negative a few weeks back. Took Shang Chi to R5 pretty much immediately and Mr N to R3 until I figure him out. Been a bit of a dry spell since then.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Awaken 6* Dragonman, with 10k 6* basic, pretty good awaken for me.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They are all so op I don’t know where to start.

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…
    My first 6 star, hulkbuster! (Get in the bin Red Hulk if you know what I mean)
    Also my 5 star awakened Blade, pulled that guy in 2 consecutive basics and has carried me through so much content, need to rank 5 him one day.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Beat the Gauntlet and pulled 6* Apoc and 6* Cap Marvel!