**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW new rewards are really poor

I wasn't expecting a massive increase for lower tiers. But Platinum is the 2nd bracket after masters and it also deserves good rewards... why such stingyness in platinum brackets??? There barely feels a difference in plat 2 and below. Atleast try to acknowledge lower tier players or are you trying that the others don't even play aw?

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

You guys dint have problems massively buffing rank 1 2 and 3 in masters but all the platinum brackets are ****. How do you expect good competitiveness when such a large difference in rewards... I feel the rewards were better before the buff in plat 2 as they had 40k 5star shards compared to a **** 5star nexus. There is no 5star that I care enough to do aw. The hell are you guys thinking? Season dint even start and I already feel raged looking at the **** rewards.

if theres no 5 star that you care enough about to do aw for then why do you care that they nerfed the 5* shards?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

You guys have a month to improve the rewards yet you manage to make it worse.... are you this bad in calculating?? This is 2021 where rank 3 6stars are in the main competition. All kabam employees please read what you guys type in and how you make the rewards structure.

you're right, rank 3 6 stars are in the main competition, that's why they're giving you 55% t5cc per month instead of 20%.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry guys but I just took a look, these rewards looking fine af. It's not a lot of shards, but kabam is being a lot more generous with us in eq and sq for shards. I think. These are a lot of rank up rewards and very high value ones. Totally worth it, also it may be to divert some cash flow to cavs for champs but oh well.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    The higher tiers got a massive bump a few seasons ago. This rewards bump was mainly for the lower tiers that didn't get bumped much last time. The extra stuff this time for Platinum and higher is a bonus.
  • Options
    Maaz_Khan4Maaz_Khan4 Posts: 56
    No_oneuk said:

You guys dint have problems massively buffing rank 1 2 and 3 in masters but all the platinum brackets are ****. How do you expect good competitiveness when such a large difference in rewards... I feel the rewards were better before the buff in plat 2 as they had 40k 5star shards compared to a **** 5star nexus. There is no 5star that I care enough to do aw. The hell are you guys thinking? Season dint even start and I already feel raged looking at the **** rewards.

if theres no 5 star that you care enough about to do aw for then why do you care that they nerfed the 5* shards?
    I don't think you understood. It's the 6star shards that 40k 5star gives with iso. No 5star nexus is worth it. That's a nerf.
  • Options
    Maaz_Khan4Maaz_Khan4 Posts: 56
    No_oneuk said:

You guys have a month to improve the rewards yet you manage to make it worse.... are you this bad in calculating?? This is 2021 where rank 3 6stars are in the main competition. All kabam employees please read what you guys type in and how you make the rewards structure.

you're right, rank 3 6 stars are in the main competition, that's why they're giving you 55% t5cc per month instead of 20%.
    Yeah these rewards were already waiting to be buffed dude. You can't play aw with the same interest forever. That's the point of ranking up champs and then playing new aw modes and stuff. This still is not value enough. I already can get good enough without doing aw.
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Alliance War rewards have always been really poor. Most rewards in the game are really poor to be fair, and not worth the effort and time.