**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet πŸ‘‹πŸ½

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

A breakdown of my run through the gauntlet. A fair amount of very sloppy deaths that cost me solos and units. The big regret was thinking that doom could handle the korg fine for me, but I really ran out of ideas and just ploughed that one down. Overall, happy with the run and the piece of content as a whole. Rewards in the comments below…let’s just say that there was one big crystal opening saving pull!
Β«1

Comments

• MYTHICMYTHIC Posts: 11 β˜…
    There must be grandmaster gauntlet for people who completed 6.4 not who are only thronebreaker. Want more hard content feeling bored of same sidequests
    Thats the problem
    Cant form t5cc easily
    People to form t 5 cc you need to explore things which requires lots of units . Have already completed 7.2 but no sigh of formation
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MYTHIC said:

People to form t 5 cc you need to explore things which requires lots of units . Have already completed 7.2 but no sigh of formation

You don't need lots of units, you just need time. Play at your own pace, and wait for the Gauntlet to return.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have you done a complete of abyss?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DawsMan said:

There doesn't need to be anything for you people. Jeez louise everyone is so entitled. Summer of pain is available to cavs.

I hope it’s so tough that and un-unitman-able through that those that can’t do it, can’t do it, tbh.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MYTHIC said:

Thats the problem
    Cant form t5cc easily

So because you can't for a T5CC "easy", you want special content for yourself? That's not how it works. Us Thronebreaker players didn't form ours easy. We actually worked for it to get there. There is so many places to get T5CC right now. Go earn the title.
    Sorry peaple,I made a mistake asking for hard contents which have great rewards for myself.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021

xNig said:

DawsMan said:

There doesn't need to be anything for you people. Jeez louise everyone is so entitled. Summer of pain is available to cavs.

I hope it’s so tough that and un-unitman-able through that those that can’t do it, can’t do it, tbh.
    I HIGHLY doubt that if it's going to be available to cavs. People still complain about EQ
    Accelerated progress, bro. You know what I mean.

Tbh, if the final boss of Summer of Pain is the Champion + No Retreat + 5 Indestructible Charges + Un-nerfed Block Penetration/Bubble Shield + Nullify Immunity, it’ll be so fun. Lol
    Yeah you can say that there should be cavalier difficulty to grandmasters gauntlet
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MYTHIC said:

Yeah you can say that there should be cavalier difficulty to grandmasters gauntlet

No, there shouldn't be a Cavalier difficulty to it. You want one, but that doesn't mean it should have one. Big difference.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155 β˜…
    If you have 100% act 6 along with 7.1 and 7.2 then you should be TB unless you have had horrible RNG(very possible). I have not 100% these yet and I am TB, and I will be going into the gauntlet this weekend.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

xNig said:

DawsMan said:

I HIGHLY doubt that if it's going to be available to cavs. People still complain about EQ
    Accelerated progress, bro. You know what I mean.

Tbh, if the final boss of Summer of Pain is the Champion + No Retreat + 5 Indestructible Charges + Un-nerfed Block Penetration/Bubble Shield + Nullify Immunity, it’ll be so fun. Lol
    Accelerated progress meanwhile this Aquar Dragon guy burnt thru a hefty stash and all his units with 5/65s on the Uncollected blade boss. Accelerated progress, not necessarily decent players.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think the GG is great as it is. I am TB and am doubtful I can complete it, but I'll try. Not fussed if I fail. It's gonna come back. Challenges are good, even when they expose my weaknesses.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How much combo did you get on Doom in one run with Aegon?