**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

HAPPY WITH THE AW REWARDS BUFF?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
So the alliance war season Rewards have been buffed. What does the community feel about it? Are the worth it or not so much ?

HAPPY WITH THE AW REWARDS BUFF? 200 votes

Yes i am happy with the Rewards
60%
GroundedWisdomTheJalliHaji_Saababn86zuffyWakandas_FinestZeroj2kF4k3_GaM3rAlex13369MagrailothosSungjDarkrider05Cat_MurdockLvernon15LightvayneSceptilemaniacFurious_Fighter1MagonusCupidDRTO 120 votes
No Rewards r still not upto the mark
23%
13_RFLForwardthanks4playingThunderGodRbk19MattManHilldaraleyianTheHoodedDormammuRakeYoungspaceoctopusDenzel116Wine_LoverRockypantherxSparrowNittKill_GreyBen93Mobile_P0tat0CtuchikMiStaLova 46 votes
Cant say anything now
17%
Mr_PlatypusTimone147RaganatorFrostyDrenlinjdrum663Darth_StewieLilMaddogHTCassyJrtiger23SandeepSKerneasErernallove1939Raichu626_Sham_Iron_Patriot_is_litDJMNHkubricknolanSpagNidusUvogin 34 votes

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    For me, living in silver 3, I am very happy with these rewards. :smile:
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Same except We are S1
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Offer need to be there I’m happy for a bit of the changes but the 5 star nexus just take all 5 star shards out it just so dumb that make me unhappy if the change but nofing I’m said or do kabam won’t change so I’m move one
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In the p1-masters region it’s only positive reslly, unless you factor in the disparity of top 3 vs rest of masters
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm fairly happy. I've been so incredibly burned out for so long, working my butt off for weeks while being rewarded with scraps. This time I'll be rewarded a little better, at least. I'm still not sure if it'll be worth the effort because we are a few people who are basically carrying our alliance, but they are at least up there in terms of being resources I actually need.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    For silver alliances, the changes are incredible. Now it might actually pay off taking part in wars.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't care much. I quit running higher war awhile ago and have been running casual Gold 1 for awhile. Update looks mostly good though I agree that the 5* nexus is a bizarre choice. ISO, 6* shards from dupes and max sig crystals, the choice to get a featured crystal, these are all much better benefits from shards.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Good changes overall, but really disappointed to see 5* shards being traded for a 5* nexus and also seeing P1 being the cutoff for 6* nexus rewards. I feel swapping the 5* nexus for a 6* nexus in P2-4 would make me happier with this likely being the season rewards for the next 3-4 months.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Considering i just moved to g1, i am very pleased.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Very much so worthwhile in comparison to the trash we used to get. Now its worth doing for top tier, middle tier, and beginner players. Best QOL change for me is the extra energy and reduction of time needed to gain 1 energy.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Other than in platinum 2-4 the reward buffs are amazing. Those rankings were snubbed compared to the higher tiers.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    I like the buff tbh...its a decent buff.. good start i would say
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Currently in Silver 1. The rewards seem nice. But I love Nexus crystals. So would push for Gold sooner.
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    I changed my alliance yesterday in last season they were silver 3 hope this time they will be gold 3 or silver 1 and there so many 5 star shards I think this good rewards than previous one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Same except We are S1
    We finished S1 last Season because we missed a War. Would have ended G3. I'm happy with what I see.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    I like the new season reward updates but when are they going to update the per war rewards I can’t remember the last time those were updated
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    They Cut So Much Shrads instead of 1 Nexus....I will even take 20k Shrads instead of 1 Nexus Which give 2 champs...
    Nexus Gives only 1 Which we can Choose but if we get all bad Champs its totally Unworthy

They Cut So Much Shrads instead of 1 Nexus....I will even take 20k Shrads instead of 1 Nexus Which give 2 champs...
    Nexus Gives only 1 Which we can Choose but if we get all bad Champs its totally Unworthy

Think at it in an optimistic way. It gives you option to 3 champs. You could pick great champions, decent champion, or for ISO champions. You basically are able to pick champions bruh.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Think at it in an optimistic way. It gives you option to 3 champs. You could pick great champions, decent champion, or for ISO champions. You basically are able to pick champions bruh.
    Platinum 4 had 30k 5 star shards previously which I can open 3 basic or 2 featured crystal or convert that to six star shards in sigil even if I open 3 basic and get all dupes I will get high iso bricks and six star shards compare to 1 nexus
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    For my Tier adding 6* shards and full T5cc is great
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    So more than 60% people r happy... Thats nice
    edited June 2021
    Rbk19 said:

Platinum 4 had 30k 5 star shards previously which I can open 3 basic or 2 featured crystal or convert that to six star shards in sigil even if I open 3 basic and get all dupes I will get high iso bricks and six star shards compare to 1 nexus
    Well, if it's the case that you've almost filled your roster, you're absolutely right. But it's not the case with me, I still am hunting for champs. But I understand what you're trying to tell, the sole reason why I don't go featured. More 5 stars, more ISO, more shards.
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Bzee said:

So more than 60% people r happy... Thats nice

Yeah just the sweaty boys that are not - Lower tiers got a huge boost
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Our alliance is at Gold 1 level, so going from 2.5k to 10k 6* shards and a lot more t5b is a welcome change. Also a 5* nexus is always great. Never been a huge fan of war but this rewards buff will make it worth the effort now.