**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Languarian Castle Basement Final Boss Mephisto Is A Road Block !!!!

Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
HELLO, Summoners the new languarian castle - 2 basement has no shards and its boss mephisto is regenerating if he was at 32 percent so we could not beat him its taking a long time , what are others thinking anout it ????

(NOTE: IF THERE IS ANY ERROR IN SPELLING OR ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE , IM SORRY , PLS FORGIVE ME , ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ) ........
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Have you fought a Mephisto before?
  • Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    I HAVE HIM TOO 4 STAR
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

HELLO, Summoners the new languarian castle - 2 basement has no shards and its boss mephisto is regenerating if he was at 32 percent so we could not beat him its taking a long time , what are others thinking anout it ????

Him regenerating at 30% health is his ability. He as much as you die he regenerates more based on number of times you die (Due to his persistent charges). You have to wait for him to regenerate as much as he can then you can defeat him after his regeneration ends, but if you die again, he will regenerate again in next fight.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    About the shards problem, they will be back in week 3.
    OH THNK U FOR THE INFORMATION
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★

Him regenerating at 30% health is his ability. He as much as you die he regenerates more based on number of times you die (Due to his persistent charges). You have to wait for him to regenerate as much as he can then you can defeat him after his regeneration ends, but if you die again, he will regenerate again in next fight.
    Or you can use a champion like blade who reduces his ability accuracy and he won’t heal at all.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I had to revive. Waiting to figure a better counter for him. Maybe AA or Void. No Blade here.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★

(NOTE: IF THERE IS ANY ERROR IN SPELLING OR ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE , IM SORRY , PLS FORGIVE ME , ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ) ........

Use rulk, colossus, void, HT, Blade and there are many good counters too
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I used Colossus and HT. HT for some reason made him power gain to l3 very fast.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

I used Colossus and HT. HT for some reason made him power gain to l3 very fast.

You didn't use the pre-fight, did you? That should had been the problem.
    Mephisto take -100% damage from incinerates, and instead gains power from them, each time he is inflicted with one.

How many did you stack, huh? :D
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Hahaha, brings back the rage I had during 6* boss rush way back when.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess you don't understand how to defeat Mephisto. This is not a tough boss even at legendary level. HT with pre-fight definitely easy kill (without also fine), and he can be defeated with many other options. I suggest you watch some youtube tutorials in case of need.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Reference said:

HT with pre-fight definitely easy kill (without also fine)

HT without Pre-Fight is not fine at all. Mephisto will kill you in seconds
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Reference said:

HT without prefight is fine. You just need to manage his power and bait out specials
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Reference said:

I did many times without hitting the prefight. One shot no issue.
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I have 1 shot him with Human Torch every difficulty - bait his L1 and he always regens wait it out and carry on
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    So HT or Rulk? I can Rank either.
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Another question, why doesn't Apoc's incinerate immunity work vs Mephisto?
    DawsMan said:

You gotta be kidding me. This guy again? Crying Yelling about how hard Act 3 Thanos was for his r4 four stars.

i HAD ALSO RAISED A QUESTION AGAINST THIS CHECK OUT THIS
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266277/act-3-end-game-final-boss-thanos-to-be-powered-down#latest