**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did anyone find a trick to get good champs from crystals?

2»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Spin the Crystal, wait a random amount of Seconds, Lower your Finger as if you're going to end the Spin but Stop Just Before your Finger touches the Screen, then wait another 2 Seconds before actually clicking the screen.

Then remember this is all a Placebo when you inevitably pull something trash...
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Open 5 or 6 phc’s to rid yourself of the evil spirits and then spin your crystal out and don’t touch it, let it pop naturally

Nothing really changes anything but hey
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I pop absolutely everything, I never spin because it’s a waste of time. My last 6 pulls have been in order 6* Sentinel, 6* iBom, 6* iBom, 6* Silver Surfer, 6* Kingpin and 6* Domino.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Here is my method..listen closely as it works every time. I pick the crystal I'm opening set up the reasonable expectation (most likely getting a 3*, if 3* is the lowest rarity in the crystal I'm opening) then when I get a 4* or 5* I get really excited and when I get a 3* I say "I'd figure that would happen." Here I am never disappointed and helps in not getting mad or stressed out. Also I look at 4*s as opportunities to get 5* shards and 5*s as either new arena fodder (if champion I didn't want), excitement (if champion I'm looking for), or if a dupe (well, at least that is more 6* shards).

This system hasn't failed me!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I’ve always found opening cavs and being Crcrcrc makes me lucky. I’ve pulled 7 6*s with this method
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Make the crystal come from the left side of the screen
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

There is no trick to it. Anything else is just superstition. You just open them. Pop, roll, whatever you prefer. It's all the same RNG, and it generates what it generates.

Once we have a time travel machine, we shall see the proof.
  • Dont do what i do. Play the game off and on from the beginning and have only half ranked up 5*. Either mutant or skill. All the worse fighters. Open another crystal of rubbish and miss the button to uninstall the game while my phone is thrown violently at the ground smashing another one. Instead of spending money in the game to progress.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Well, I know crying doesn't help. Trust me, I've tried.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I personally save them up and open at least 3 features at a time & most of the time I'll get one of the better feature champs.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

Ok. I know its RNG. But did anyone ever find a trick to get good champs from crystals? For example by tapping at 4 seconds etc.

my favourite little trick as of lately (doesn't necessarily work but hey it's fun to do these sorts of 'rituals' anyway) is fake tap the Open Crystal button three times (hold down the button then drag your finger away from it without removing it from the screen; it won't count as actually pressing the button) then either pop or spin it depending on your personal preference
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    It's funny seeing the creative ways people are coming up with. The mods must be having a good laugh at this thread.
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Yes. Money.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

There is no trick to it. Anything else is just superstition. You just open them. Pop, roll, whatever you prefer. It's all the same RNG, and it generates what it generates.

Oh, well alot of goats died for no reason then.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I dropped a hammer on my foot once, then opened a bunch of crystals and got Iron Patriot as a 6*. Compared to the pain in my foot, IP looked pretty good.

Soooooo…….
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Yes.
    Step1:-Stay hydrated and step 2:- have a full stomach, step 3:-open mcoc, step 4:-go to the specific crystal, step 5:- sing halo theme song
    Step 6:- wait till 7 seconds and tap.