**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel has aged perfectly in this game

2Β»

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even when AA was "outdated"...he has been my MVP of the last 3-4 years of Monthly EQ. Every single one. πŸ˜†
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Still better than 90 percent of the champs in the game as of now.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drenlin said:

Magik was actually one of the only champs that came out of 12.0 with a buff. Current Magik is not how she originally was

Her buff was before 12.0 in 2016 with rhino I think, but yeah, she used to suck
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AA shines in this month Cav EQ, at least for one shot kill Blade and Purgatory.

No matter SQ or EQ, there’s always a room for AA to perform.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    Qacob said:

I use AA all the time. He is also my main RoL potion farmer, and with the synergy team I use my r5 kills WS in <50 hits every time:

AA (guidance pre-fight)
    Dead nick
    Wags
    Mags
    Red Cyclops

This team takes his damage from insane to, well, much more insane </p>

If you don't want to kill off Nick every time try this synergy team:

White mags (obviously)
    Hawkeye
    Quake 5*
    Quake 4*

R2 with suicides does it with 30-40 hits most of the time

@Qacob
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Saiyan said:

Agreed that he aged just fine. Him, Hyperion and Magik are the three main older champs who not only age well but stayed in the meta with no questions asked.

I feel there where questions asked along the way. For a long long time i kept saying Hype was the best cosmic and with the release of corvus and cmm so many started to dismiss him to the point where it became a pretty big thing specially in the ally i was in at the time. Still to this day i stand by it. Hype is the best cosmic and there wasnt a single time in the game where he ever lost value in my eyes and it makes me happy to see that these days on every poll that gets made the majority agrees with it
    Corvus is overrated. You need max cosmic boosts to use him viably, an annoying rotation.

Cmm, cgr and hype are the 3 best cosmic champs no particular order.
    I disagree. Corvus was so helpful for 6.3 and 6.4 completion. Especially the robots. If you play slow on one fight that gives you 2 or even 1 charge, he crushes the fights. I used my 6* r2 unawakened without suicides or power boosters much more than I used CMM or even Hype.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…
    He’s a great champ, he just don’t counter some of the most annoying defenders well.
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30 β˜…

Saiyan said:

Agreed that he aged just fine. Him, Hyperion and Magik are the three main older champs who not only age well but stayed in the meta with no questions asked.

Wolverine also aged great!
    In fact one might say he hasn't aged a bit...
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Reference said:

Isn't purgatory Bleed immune?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AouxWoux said:

Reference said:

Isn't purgatory Bleed immune?
    No