**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A way to make old champs feel new.

Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So one thing i have noticed while looking at the buffs for old characters is the animation. Now back in the beginning of the contest Kabam used the same animations for certain sizes and genders. One thing I think would be cool is change those animations. Now the way i propose to do this is by changing the heavy attacks and the first medium. These would not be too difficult to add would be a nice coat of paint since these are the most used attacks

If anyone has any thoughts add them
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry: Give him July's buff.
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    I know they aren't east but this would be a easier way to do it
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    They are
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    What I mean't was that when they buff the champ they slightly change the animation's
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Will3808 said:

Here’s the thing. It doesn’t make logical sense to change a bunch of animations without buffing all those champions. Once they get buffed, most likely their animations will be changes, you can wait for that.

Alright mr will I'm think the exact same way then 80% buffed champs same animation
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Changing animations are considered as reworks I believe, and surely does need a lot of work to be put in. Let's just have the example of OGBP. his animations were too, old and boring, but after his REWORK, he looks really great with the animations, as well as damage.