**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• Options
    I'd be fine with that many units as compensation.
  • Options
    any prediction of the time that will return to normal the game?
  • Options
    2 flags as spam? Don't you have something better to do than sit in forums kabam? We kinda can't play.
  • Options
    ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Legend runs got ducked up...
  • Options
    DrollyDrolly Posts: 4
    This is a joke kabam. Some of us will miss arena cut offs, not be able to complete AQ and miss out on solo milestone rewards we been working our asses off for. Can’t wait to hear the lame apology. Wonder what the excuse will be this time. Everyone must consider boycott. If everyone spoke with there actions an stopped playing for 24 hours kabam would loose a whole bunch of precious money.....
  • Options
    bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    I didn't flag, but I assume they are silent because only emergency devs are awake. The forum mods are still asleep.
  • Options
    What are you talking about? it's purely technical, no hidden agenda or whatsoever.

Updates comes with bugs, bugs has to be solved **** happens... get over it, and do something useful, it's a couple of hours while you're not attached to your phone... Come on!
  • Options
    jadalajadala Posts: 6
    hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    Karujuh wrote: »
    any prediction of the time that will return to normal the game?

No Idea when it will be back. But one thing is for sure. Kabam has become really good in screwing up the AQ and AW with passing of time. Great Job KABAM.
  • Options
    DrollyDrolly Posts: 4
    Mate this is the only time of day I play the game. Middle of AQ and you say don’t play... lol how about you just go back to playing my pony or ninja turtles or what ever lol
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    This tells you how much they care about their customers. Two hours of downtime and not even an apology.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    And then kabam sends us healing and boosts offer to buy ...
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    09zlw40jy0ru.jpg
  • Options
    They are busy thinking of an excuse
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Definitely.. will not finish AQ..
    We need to sleep too...

Damn you kabam
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    or they're busy sleepin'
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    If this keeps up I may have to read a book :/
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Drolly wrote: »
    This is a joke kabam. Some of us will miss arena cut offs, not be able to complete AQ and miss out on solo milestone rewards we been working our asses off for. Can’t wait to hear the lame apology. Wonder what the excuse will be this time. Everyone must consider boycott. If everyone spoke with there actions an stopped playing for 24 hours kabam would loose a whole bunch of precious money.....

Loose money is bad.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Krayyan wrote: »
    What are you talking about? it's purely technical, no hidden agenda or whatsoever.

Updates comes with bugs, bugs has to be solved **** happens... get over it, and do something useful, it's a couple of hours while you're not attached to your phone... Come on!

It is kind of tedious,With the Time for Arena,AQ,AW,Collecting Valor draining etc etc

So yes,With every update,There comes new bugs,But Doing Server Maintenances in the middle of arena,especially ones with high cutoff is kinda overkill this time.Not that many complaints here,I ain't doing legends or arena now.

When there is a new update,There is always a Server Maintenance
  • Options
    Lol. Excuse? Please, this is NetMarble we are talking about. They won’t even acknowledge the downtime.

At least back when Kabam was actually Kabam they owned up for the game not “living up to it’s lofty standards” and threw us some items each time there was a disturbance.

NerMarble doesn’t care though.
  • Options
    ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    Vuska wrote: »
    Definitely.. will not finish AQ..
    We need to sleep too...

Damn you kabam

They don't care about our time and money we spend on the game bro.
  • Options
    SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    We are doing map6 and are a little behind so how much longer are we to wait before the game is back?
  • Options
    I’m missing out on an active valor quest, falling behind in AQ and losing time in arenas.any idea when when it’ll be back up..I wouldn’t wanna have to say something true about kabam and get put in jail..oh wait
  • Options
    Netmarbles busy playing pocket marbles
  • Options
    How long will the game be down?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    This is such a joke! What the hells going on or being done??? Why no explanation! It's emergency maintenance for something, at least tell us what!
  • Options
    Good question
This discussion has been closed.