**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do You Bleed? Apparently Not Much

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Am I missing something? Why is BWCV's bleeds doing pathetic damage on this node in Map 7???

This Defender takes 100% less damage from any source except Blocked attacks and Bleed effects.

https://youtu.be/f4jsYK6c-4A

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

How and why do you have an r3 BWCV but you’ve never realized her bleeds aren’t strong?

c'mon bruh. i've played her enough to know she's not Nick Fury with bleeds but they should be doing more than THIS don't you think? lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

How and why do you have an r3 BWCV but you’ve never realized her bleeds aren’t strong?

c'mon bruh. i've played her enough to know she's not Nick Fury with bleeds but they should be doing more than THIS don't you think? lol
    Do you Bleed doesn’t amplify your bleed damage. Her bleeds and other debuffs have always been like this, really secondary parts of her kit
    Bendy said:

No her bleeds have always been low its due to being great against immunity than non immunity
    i guess this node just amplifies how little they actually do really .. much more glaring when it's the only source of damage allowed. thanks mate.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

One medium attack applies a DOT that does 148 damage over 8 seconds, so 18 or 19 damage per tick. Never changed

One medium attack applies a DOT that does 148 damage over 8 seconds, so 18 or 19 damage per tick. Never changed

hmmm does that stack though? or is that cumulative for all stacks of bleed??? because i had like 12 stacks at one point so no matter how many stacks does it top out at 148?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You know when they write the damage a debuff does in a champion’s kit that isn’t actually 10% of a single tick right, it’s the total over the duration… maybe read the amount of damage they actually do
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ah yes. BWCV. The champ that is so well known for her debuff damage.
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
    Dude.... I don't know why you have a r3 claire if you don't know that her debuffs are just a cherry on a mountain of cake.

She has the ability to apply those debuffs because, if opponent is immune to one of those, you get ridiculous amount of power instantly. ( Like 5% of power per debuffs immune ).

dang the replies are quite agro and brutal.. would feel sorry for the OP if he didnt have r3 claire 😅

LOL well you spend enough time around here you get used to it so it's no worries. But just some advice, try not to judge the total community based on a few ... there are actually some really cool people around here that answer questions and help out without all the pointless negativity.

So I encourage you to just ignore most of it and you'll soon find out who the good folks are in the community. I honestly have a laugh at it all lol
    Lvernon15 said:

You know when they write the damage a debuff does in a champion’s kit that isn’t actually 10% of a single tick right, it’s the total over the duration… maybe read the amount of damage they actually do

LOL mate I'm so confused sometimes at what this stuff actually means .... but thanks for being level with your responses as always.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    BWCV is a bad choice for that node. Just curious, first time on that path?

(And yes, her bleed damage IS that pathetic. 😂)
    xNig said:

BWCV is a bad choice for that node. Just curious, first time on that path?

it wasn't my path ... another ally mate couldn't finish it so I was the only one with a bleed champ so I backed him up. went in thinking sure should be no problem but then reality struck LOL

finished the path though but it was such a long grind. i timed out like 6 times on Electro hahahaha.
    edited June 2021
    I’m guessing you brought a CG?

You can hit into block. It bypasses DYB.

Anyway, experience is the best mentor. 😊
    xNig said:

I didn't have CG; he'd be great for the crits on block for sure ... and i forgot about the block damage until after i got by Electro lol. so it got better against Hulk.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Did this dude buy the account? How do you have a rank 3 claire and not know this. Even on bleed vulnerability the damage is negligible.

xNig said:

I didn't have CG; he'd be great for the crits on block for sure ... and i forgot about the block damage until after i got by Electro lol. so it got better against Hulk.
    Yeah. All the best if you’re new to Map 7.

(Apoc is ridiculously painful if DYB is up. Had that once when my ally first started doing Map 7 😂. Suffice to say, don’t wanna go through it again.)
    xNig said:

xNig said:

(Apoc is ridiculously painful if DYB is up. Had that once when my ally first started doing Map 7 😂. Suffice to say, don’t wanna go through it again.)
    i was in that EXACT position .. had to choose to leave up DYB or Aspect of Nightmares and DYB was the definite choice to take out lol

xNig said:

xNig said:

i was in that EXACT position .. had to choose to leave up DYB or Aspect of Nightmares and DYB was the definite choice to take out lol
    Yeah. AoN is a free heal for CG users, so not that bad.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Her bleeds have always done pathetic damage, damage is not the point of them