**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Arena

Hello, I just played 6* arena with 6* champs but the points after fighting is about 30k .. Even after 3 win streak. Why is it so?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    They changed 6 star scoring for the basic arena
  • Options
    Mamu91Mamu91 Posts: 9
    Really.. That too bad..
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I just noticed this as well when it seemed like the points were taking longer than usual. Makes me not want to do 6* basic arena when 6* are worth the same as 5*.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

I just noticed this as well when it seemed like the points were taking longer than usual. Makes me not want to do 6* basic arena when 6* are worth the same as 5*.

Exactly, they made it pointless to use 6s in both arenas.
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    I think that is .... fill in angry phrase...,
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    It's supposed to be a compromise. Instead it makes me want to not play arena at all. Folks want to spend less time in the arena not more. So many are just burned out of the countless hours in arena for miniscule payout for many many years.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    mbrace said:

Same.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I haven’t played arenas since the original change and my quality of life has improved hugely. I won’t be going back.