**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who did you use for summer of pain week 1

Comments

• MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Ghost, 3 revives.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Quake, easy solo
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Who did you use to beat rogue, also how many revives?

When is the next summer if pain starting?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Being good at wall dexing (I'm sure there's a fancy name for it) is probably essential for those not using a hard counter.

Found out how rusty I am at that thanks to Rogue, so that's cool.

Wexing 😉
  • SenretSenret Posts: 26

Senret said:

How are people using Quake?

I used her and got Rogue down to like 18% health, then I messed up. I used a revive, and something is screwed up. Rogue’s unblockable was hitting me no matter what - I charged heavy and it ignored it and killed me. Tried several times and same result. Then I tried to just get out of the way by immediately backing up, and you can’t…Rogue immediately is upon you and kills you.

I basically had to quit and will try someone else. Something broken with interaction, or does unblockable mean you won’t evade either?

Rogue has a quicker reaction time than most characters in terms of animations. That's probably tripping you up.
    I don’t think it’s a reaction time thing. I mean, when I restart the fight, I am already holding heavy so I am instantly doing that. I even tried several variations on that in case somehow it wasn’t registering. She made contact no matter what right out of the gate.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    She-Hulk, one revive at 8% HP..
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Ghost, 3 revives.

Same
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Rank 3 unduped warlock 6* 3 revives and health pots
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Could someone use psycho man defense mode and abuse the ai?

I bet the aggression node takes care of it, but I’ll give it a shot with my 3* lol
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    She Hulk was the one I used, but I revived 4 times cause I failed 2 times while intercepting and 2 times at the end when she went unblockable. 😅
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Dragon Guy
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Same here; used my 5* r4 She Hulk...took a few revives though. Rough start; played like **** starting out :D
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Trying to use sorcerer but it’s way to much timer/icon watching that strategy goes out the window very quickly. Painful. 😂
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    I used 5/65 Corvus and 6 revives. Not the best method... I think my 5* r1 she-hulk would've been a better option
  • SenretSenret Posts: 26
    Ok I went back in for some testing. My Quake problems were dropped inputs. I could have it happen right out of the gate. Heavy wasn’t registering. I basically had to do a little double tap at beginning so it worked reliably. I haven’t seen a missed input happen that frequently before.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    Scrubhan said:

Dragon man was a solo.

What's the interaction? How come DM can regen straight back to 100%?
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 144 ★★

Apoc. 1 revive was all it took. Long specials makes her block, so big damage

I might try him next.
  • DucimusDucimus Posts: 32
    Dragon man, solo

But it took a while
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Senret said:

Ok I went back in for some testing. My Quake problems were dropped inputs. I could have it happen right out of the gate. Heavy wasn’t registering. I basically had to do a little double tap at beginning so it worked reliably. I haven’t seen a missed input happen that frequently before.

It was a constant bug i believe 2 yrs ago and was on going and thought they fixed it but seems its back again 🤦‍♂️
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Scrubhan said:

Dragon man was a solo.

What's the interaction? How come DM can regen straight back to 100%?
    Sp3 while unstoppable regens 85% health from damage he took
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Hilldar said:

I used CGR and about 8 revives. I’m not proud of my effort but I got through it

8 revives for 5K 6* shards?? I'll take it!
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 39
    used Void and 5 revives total, not my best showing but more than worth it for the rewards.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Quake - straightforward solo
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider-Gwen, 0 revives
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Surfer. Used one revive for the initial clear then went back and soloed it with him.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    She hulk solo.
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    Hyperion, 2 revives and potions