**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who did you use for summer of pain week 1

Comments

• Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Ghost, 3 revives.
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Quake, easy solo
  • Options
    Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Who did you use to beat rogue, also how many revives?

When is the next summer if pain starting?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Being good at wall dexing (I'm sure there's a fancy name for it) is probably essential for those not using a hard counter.

Found out how rusty I am at that thanks to Rogue, so that's cool.

Wexing 😉
  • Options
    SenretSenret Posts: 26

Senret said:

How are people using Quake?

I used her and got Rogue down to like 18% health, then I messed up. I used a revive, and something is screwed up. Rogue’s unblockable was hitting me no matter what - I charged heavy and it ignored it and killed me. Tried several times and same result. Then I tried to just get out of the way by immediately backing up, and you can’t…Rogue immediately is upon you and kills you.

I basically had to quit and will try someone else. Something broken with interaction, or does unblockable mean you won’t evade either?

Rogue has a quicker reaction time than most characters in terms of animations. That's probably tripping you up.
    I don’t think it’s a reaction time thing. I mean, when I restart the fight, I am already holding heavy so I am instantly doing that. I even tried several variations on that in case somehow it wasn’t registering. She made contact no matter what right out of the gate.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    She-Hulk, one revive at 8% HP..
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★

Ghost, 3 revives.

Same
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Rank 3 unduped warlock 6* 3 revives and health pots
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Could someone use psycho man defense mode and abuse the ai?

I bet the aggression node takes care of it, but I’ll give it a shot with my 3* lol
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    She Hulk was the one I used, but I revived 4 times cause I failed 2 times while intercepting and 2 times at the end when she went unblockable. 😅
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Dragon Guy
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Same here; used my 5* r4 She Hulk...took a few revives though. Rough start; played like **** starting out :D
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Trying to use sorcerer but it’s way to much timer/icon watching that strategy goes out the window very quickly. Painful. 😂
  • Options
    CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    I used 5/65 Corvus and 6 revives. Not the best method... I think my 5* r1 she-hulk would've been a better option
  • Options
    SenretSenret Posts: 26
    Ok I went back in for some testing. My Quake problems were dropped inputs. I could have it happen right out of the gate. Heavy wasn’t registering. I basically had to do a little double tap at beginning so it worked reliably. I haven’t seen a missed input happen that frequently before.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Scrubhan said:

Dragon man was a solo.

What's the interaction? How come DM can regen straight back to 100%?
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★

Apoc. 1 revive was all it took. Long specials makes her block, so big damage

I might try him next.
  • Options
    DucimusDucimus Posts: 32
    Dragon man, solo

But it took a while
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Senret said:

Ok I went back in for some testing. My Quake problems were dropped inputs. I could have it happen right out of the gate. Heavy wasn’t registering. I basically had to do a little double tap at beginning so it worked reliably. I haven’t seen a missed input happen that frequently before.

It was a constant bug i believe 2 yrs ago and was on going and thought they fixed it but seems its back again 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Scrubhan said:

Dragon man was a solo.

What's the interaction? How come DM can regen straight back to 100%?
    Sp3 while unstoppable regens 85% health from damage he took
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Hilldar said:

I used CGR and about 8 revives. I’m not proud of my effort but I got through it

8 revives for 5K 6* shards?? I'll take it!
  • Options
    blurblotblurblot Posts: 40
    used Void and 5 revives total, not my best showing but more than worth it for the rewards.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Quake - straightforward solo
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider-Gwen, 0 revives
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Surfer. Used one revive for the initial clear then went back and soloed it with him.
  • Options
    GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    She hulk solo.
  • Options
    Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    Hyperion, 2 revives and potions