**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would I be able to continue the gauntlet after it's gone

I am doing the gauntlet run right now but have ran out of units and am currently at apocalypse.
I have question for kabam that will I be able to continue the run when they will re release the gauntlet, will I be still at that fight where I left it.
Please answer me kabam. Thank you

Comments

• Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46

No. It doesn’t work like that. Once the time gets to 0, you’re done. No more gauntlet.

I am not saying like that, I am saying that if a leave the quest undone and when they re relase the quest again will I be able to do it from where I left
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    If you complete a path with the chest, then the other paths will be available to you when it comes path. That is what they mean by saving progression. You need to complete the path, otherwise, your progression will be lost.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    The answer is no
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Defeat the final boss completing any number of paths..Either after path 1,2,3 or 4..Thats how you save your progression.
    Your quest progression wont be saved if you havent cleared the boss.

And another thing is that you have to redo all the previous fights to reach the uncleared paths.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★

No. It doesn’t work like that. Once the time gets to 0, you’re done. No more gauntlet.

If like an official response to this as I have in the past remained in an event after the time was up.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I get what OP is asking - if you are in the middle of an EQ or SQ and the time runs out while you are still on the path, normally you can still finish the quest.

Same with arena if you are in the middle of a round and the arena finishes you are allowed to complete that round and get the points.

Not sure if that will work on this as it's a special side quest... in all likelihood if your game reboots or disconnects then you would be out either way.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited June 2021
    Bugmat78 said:

I get what OP is asking - if you are in the middle of an EQ or SQ and the time runs out while you are still on the path, normally you can still finish the quest.

Same with arena if you are in the middle of a round and the arena finishes you are allowed to complete that round and get the points.

Not sure if that will work on this as it's a special side quest... in all likelihood if your game reboots or disconnects then you would be out either way.

Nope, OP was specifically asking about “are you still inside it when it is RE-RELEASED” again later on.

Although Jakearound was later asking about the “when time expires” case which sometimes you can remain inside the quest for up to another day, depending what type of quest it was.
    Daily Cat quests can (?, or at least used to) still stay in for some amount of hours (but not a whole day).
    Monthly EQ can stay in for a whole extra day (timer inside the running quest, and on CONTINUE panel, will reflect that).
    But side-quests, well, think some have been a hard cutoff (rifts, labs), while others have been an extra day.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Nope, OP was specifically asking about “are you still inside it when it is RE-RELEASED” again later on.

Although Jakearound was later asking about the “when time expires” case which sometimes you can remain inside the quest for up to another day, depending what type of quest it was.
    Daily Cat quests can (?, or at least used to) still stay in for some amount of hours (but not a whole day).
    Monthly EQ can stay in for a whole extra day (timer inside the running quest, and on CONTINUE panel, will reflect that).
    But side-quests, well, think some have been a hard cutoff (rifts, labs), while others have been an extra day.
    Ok I missed that bit about re-realised.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    So even if this worked which I’m pretty sure it doesn’t. You were just gonna indefinitely leave your champs locked up for an unspecified amount of time?

Just finish it. At this point you should drop some cash. Get units and finish. It’s pretty far into just chance it.