**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I hope Guillotine won that arena vote

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Last 3 six star crystals were 3 consecutive Guillotines πŸ’€πŸ’€

Kabam I ain't asking for much but can a man get a complete rework or atleast a solid buff ?????

Comments

• Options
    DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139 β˜…
    In all honesty who won? Because I saw no updates from Kabam.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Antman won
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I voted AM but

1. I don’t have a 6* AM
    2. I have a 6* lvl 80 Guilly
    3. I win either way

I kind of think Guilly will win because of how everyone responded after the initial vote.

The X-factor is all the people who did the arena and are not in these forums. The votes in the forums were in the single thousands, not a real representation of the entire MCOC community - but we’ll see!
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Antman Won but the community loss
  • Options

Antman Won but the community loss

Antman won and the community god a W
  • Options
    I don’t think AM would win because of the Ghost users. If he genuinely won I think it would be because of his MCU popularity.
  • Options

I voted AM but

1. I don’t have a 6* AM
    3. I win either way

I kind of think Guilly will win because of how everyone responded after the initial vote.

The X-factor is all the people who did the arena and are not in these forums. The votes in the forums were in the single thousands, not a real representation of the entire MCOC community - but we’ll see!

I voted ant
    1. I have a 5 and 6 star Antman
    2. I have a 5 star Guillotine
    3. I get a W either way
    Antman is seriously In need of a buff
    And I didn't vote for him because of ghost
  • Options

I voted AM but

1. I don’t have a 6* AM
    3. I win either way

I voted ant
    1. I have a 5 and 6 star Antman
    2. I have a 5 star Guillotine
    3. I get a W either way
    Antman is seriously In need of a buff
    And I didn't vote for him because of ghost
    Overall for the game I believe AM is in more need of the buff. I voted for him because I love all the Avengers and believe they all need love from Kabam. Iron Man? Captain America? Hawkeye? Black Widow? Hulk? Thor? I’ll take Ant-Man in a heartbeat.
  • Options

Guilly needs at most a moderate update. Her kit literally has way more utility than ant-man. She can inflict bleeds, she has one of the longest reaches in game, she thrives being the underdog in a fight, her special 2 can reverse heal, flipping the switch on regen and her awakened ability can life steal. Everyone who keeps pushing for her really just all want the same thing: to include a nullify and/or a Fate seal on her specials.. Which could easily be added in an update!

Ant-man has nothing without his synergies and his entire kit is short enough to fit on a post-it. Plus if we want giant man animations added in, that alone would require an overhaul.

Also for clarity, I have both as 5* unawakened, so I really don't have a particular horse in this race.

Antman forever
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146 β˜…
    DawsMan said:

Zeroj2k said:

nope too many Ghost fan boys/girls

Or maybe, hear me out, Ant-Man is just a garbage champion and even on the rare occasion he is brought in with Ghost he is completely unleveled and or usable. If guillotine gets a buff that's fine I guess she could use one, just got a synergy though. I'm so tired of the salty non Ghost users labeling everyone who wants the worse champion to be buffed, as Ghost fan bois/girls who only did it for the synergy. If he gets reworked I'm not suddenly going to bring him with Ghost every time and have a new advantage, because I have Ghost.
    But Antman has a purpose - yes its as a synergy just like cable) but there were others in the poll who have zero use and just meme's ... so yes I think its people who use ghost to make him more of a an asset to bring
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Guilly needs at most a moderate update. Her kit literally has way more utility than ant-man. She can inflict bleeds, she has one of the longest reaches in game, she thrives being the underdog in a fight, her special 2 can reverse heal, flipping the switch on regen and her awakened ability can life steal. Everyone who keeps pushing for her really just all want the same thing: to include a nullify and/or a Fate seal on her specials.. Which could easily be added in an update!

Ant-man has nothing without his synergies and his entire kit is short enough to fit on a post-it. Plus if we want giant man animations added in, that alone would require an overhaul.

Also for clarity, I have both as 5* unawakened, so I really don't have a particular horse in this race.

Antman forever
    I like ant-man and see a lot in his potential.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m vetoed guilty because like he but she’s isn’t great anymore and ant man do need it to but I’m like guil more
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guilty is a far better champ that Antman currently.

Antman is utterly useless other than synergy purposes.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As much as i wanted guilly to win i would bet my house that antman won with a huge margin

I’ll take that bet
    my house against yours
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get purgatory and you’ll forget about the buff. She’s got a crazy synergy with guillotine.
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just here to remind that I'm right now the happiest man alive lmaooo

Bring it