**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

so I finally bothered to try out my six star ihulk

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
so I pulled a six star iHulk a few months back, much to the chagrin of @Crcrcrc. I did I think one fight (a duel of all things) with him and haven’t touched him since. Well today, aq (I’m map 4 i know I know low level yada yada) and decided to bring him in just for the fun of it. Wasn’t anyone else I wanted on my team for the third slot, so I brought him along for testing purposes

this guy is so much fun. The satisfaction of his mediums, watching the health pools melt, just feeling really cool, it’s all great. It’s kinda annoying when the rage stacks fall off and the ai is passive and junk, but man I don’t think I’ve had thus much fun in a while.

He’s still not, ya know, good and stuff but certainly enjoyable, 7/10 will play again
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

so I pulled a six star iHulk a few months back, much to the chagrin of @Crcrcrc. I did I think one fight (a duel of all things) with him and haven’t touched him since. Well today, aq (I’m map 4 i know I know low level yada yada) and decided to bring him in just for the fun of it. Wasn’t anyone else I wanted on my team for the third slot, so I brought him along for testing purposes

this guy is so much fun. The satisfaction of his mediums, watching the health pools melt, just feeling really cool, it’s all great. It’s kinda annoying when the rage stacks fall off and the ai is passive and junk, but man I don’t think I’ve had thus much fun in a while.

He’s still not, ya know, good and stuff but certainly enjoyable, 7/10 will play again

Ibom all the way 😂
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    You had a 6 star IHulk?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Ihulk be getting disrespected ngl. He’s amazing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

it’s almost like someone has been telling you that he was good this whole time. oh wait…

thanks for enlightening us, @Crcrcrc
    never said he was good
    and this is why you're still in 6.3
    touché
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

it’s almost like someone has been telling you that he was good this whole time. oh wait…

thanks for enlightening us, @Crcrcrc
    never said he was good
    He is the kind of champ that gets better with age. Your admitting he's good is... inevitable. 😆
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    iHulk is like Gambit. His true potential hasn't been revealed yet.
    ItsDamien said:

Gambit > iHulk

than again I don’t have a gambit so idk

ItsDamien said:

Gambit > iHulk

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, Gambit is better than iHulk currently, but remember when the Gambit buff happened and people were like "Oh he's nothing special", then Apoc came out and people still ignored him for ages until more recently?

I feel like iHulk will have a similar moment soon enough.
    why was this moved to strategy and tips?

why was this moved to strategy and tips?

Such is the fate of all topics that the mods don't care about. Put out to pasture. The farmer took this post out to the back to "set it free".
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Gambit > iHulk

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, Gambit is better than iHulk currently, but remember when the Gambit buff happened and people were like "Oh he's nothing special", then Apoc came out and people still ignored him for ages until more recently?

I feel like iHulk will have a similar moment soon enough.
    True. Feel like Gambit was a tad bit more appreciated than iHulk however
  • so I pulled a six star iHulk a few months back, much to the chagrin of @Crcrcrc. I did I think one fight (a duel of all things) with him and haven’t touched him since. Well today, aq (I’m map 4 i know I know low level yada yada) and decided to bring him in just for the fun of it. Wasn’t anyone else I wanted on my team for the third slot, so I brought him along for testing purposes

health pools melt in map4... hmmm. Lol.

yeah

actually got the whole thing on video, believe this was my highest hit

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★

If i could pull ihulk he will be on that level
  • MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    I have him as a 5 star he is so fun but hes a noodle

I have him as a 5 star he is so fun but hes a noodle

no, no he really isn’t.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I agree he's awesome, I was sad at first cus I thought he was okay, but he is carrying me act 5 exploration, he's my 2nd 6 star of 3
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Once I get 10+ rage it's like physical damage overload
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

yeah

actually got the whole thing on video, believe this was my highest hit

My Angela does that much damage on basic hits before even getting her fury.