**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner's Choice Buff Winner Discussion [edited title for clarity]

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Really happy for this as she will be going r3 once i form a second t5cc mystic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

TheExit27 said:

My theory is that arena grinders probably swayed the vote and these grinders are swayed to Guilly’s side.

If they do this again they should just it easier solo objectives. Arena=💎🤢🤮💎

Or allow one vote per player via in-game mail. This vote was set up to be unfair.
    Naw, it was set up to rewards those who wanted their champ to win.

TheExit27 said:

They won't. Transparency isn't a thing apparently. I expected this too. Especially after Purgatory was added to the game.

You honestly believe they rigged their own Poll just to promote their original? If they were going to all that trouble, don't you think they'd just pull elective liberties and do what they want anyway? I mean.....
    Doesn’t make sense, like they can just say “here is our new overhaul”
    It makes total sense. If they wanted to choose it themselves, they wouldn't put it to a vote. Lol.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Im degusting... normaly antman its 60% and kabam said guillotine winner i dont understand... is possible to have number??

I suppose the whales exited when arena was mentioned, subtracting about, 60%?
    Pulyaman said:

What I said was pro-logic. As Wicket pointed out, the results of the first Poll were split 6 ways. It seems the other 4 ways leaned on Guilly when their choice was kiboshed.

That makes more sense than kabam doing an elaborate scheme only to rog the polls.
    Considering they have total freedom to do what they want, yes. I don't see them going through through exercise of having a vote and rigging it. Lol.
    Wicket329 said:

Pulyaman said:

What I said was pro-logic. As Wicket pointed out, the results of the first Poll were split 6 ways. It seems the other 4 ways leaned on Guilly when their choice was kiboshed.

That makes more sense than kabam doing an elaborate scheme only to rog the polls.
    Considering they have total freedom to do what they want, yes. I don't see them going through through exercise of having a vote and rigging it. Lol.
    There’s a concept called Occam’s Razor that basically says that the vast majority of the time, the simplest explanation is the correct one.

In this case, is it simpler that a group of players voted for a character they wanted to see reworked, or that Kabam decided to spend time and resources on a public poll only to ignore that poll and institute the rework they had planned on doing from the start?

I mean, think forums, think! Why even let Antman enter into the race with Guillotine if they planned on rigging it from the jump? What sense does that make? All it does is complicate and add confusion to the plan, when they could have just as easily held no poll and just scheduled Guillotine for a buff in October/November.

The idea that this is a conspiracy is baffling. Sometimes things go in unexpected ways, sometimes they go in ways you were hoping they wouldn’t. Such is life. That does not mean the forces of the world are conspiring against you.
    I agree 100%. It reminds me of something that DNA has pointed out a number of times. There is scarce little that anyone can say or prove to change the minds of the people who are suspicious. People either trust it, or they don't. There is little logic in suspicion.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    When you put voting behind a depressing mode of gameplay, the results aren’t too surprising. Also all the people who didn’t vote for ant man, voted for guilly (including me)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 ★★★★★

When you put voting behind a depressing mode of gameplay, the results aren’t too surprising. Also all the people who didn’t vote for ant man, voted for guilly (including me)

I really think this was a huge factor in the swing. Some amount of Antman voters saw that lead in the 6-way poll and assumed they had it in the bag, and so many of them didn’t follow through. Meanwhile, Guillotine voters saw they were at a substantial disadvantage and worked harder to get every vote they could.

If you learn anything from this, let it be that putting obstacles up for voting changes the results of that vote for many different reasons.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Man I really hope they buff her well and she isn't another Hood situation. She's got some pretty sick synergies already.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I think the funniest part of this is that if it wasn’t an arena Antman would’ve won 10:1. But go Guilly!

I regret not picking her from my nexus

Who did you pick over her?
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 405 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit saying it now to hopefully prevent a post-buff community revolt... please DO NOT change her awakened ability. You can add something else to it if you want, but don’t change how it currently works.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

I must say I was leaning towards it being rigged but, that is actually a good point.