**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer if pain milestone rewards

Just wanna make sure i’m reading this right. Summer of pain event, milestone rewards that usually are collected immediately upon completion cannot be collected until the end of summer event? I beat rogue once already and was not given my 5,000 6* shards. If they stack up and come later on ok i’ll live with that but i wanna make sure it’s not a glitch cause that was a huge pain of a fight and if i dont get rewards for it i’m gonna be upset. Arent milestone rewards given as soon as you hit them.? Please advise

Comments

• Options
    Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    edited June 2021
    Nevermind i jumped the gun before reading in here. Only at the end of event. Sorry for the confusion
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    these are peak milestones like AQ milestones that release at the end of the aq series for the week. They don't stack up. You'll receive the highest milestone you've achieved at the end of the event and I believe there are ~73 days left.
  • Options
    Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Only the highest? Or all of them leafing up to it?
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I have another question related to this, if I don’t do the first week can I attempt the second week and so on or can I only spectate the YouTubers do it and get awesome rewards while I am standing by?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

However many points you get, the corresponding milestone is the rewards you will recieve in 76 days. If you get milestone 10 you get t6b t3a 6*nexus selector and 2 t5cc selector. If you reach the third, you will get 15k six star shards, not 25k or 30k, just the fifteen as per the milestone.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Sean_1486 said:

However many points you get, the corresponding milestone is the rewards you will recieve in 76 days. If you get milestone 10 you get t6b t3a 6*nexus selector and 2 t5cc selector. If you reach the third, you will get 15k six star shards, not 25k or 30k, just the fifteen as per the milestone.
    Wut, so it's not cumulative? It's not like I can do the fights, but...
    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined...