**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1 player - Looking for Map 4 (maybe 5) alliance that gets all BG’s clear

Current alliance is highly inconsistent.

Want Map 4 as preference. Will do Map 5 if no Map 4 option.

Please only hit me up if your alliance is getting 100% completion in all BG’s. Last two alliances weren’t honest about completion rates.

I use LINE app for work, so much prefer not to use it for the game.

Prestige: 8,498
IGN: KP6

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    we are new ally
    we are silver 3
    will run 433 or 443
    we use discord
    dm me on discord- Avenge_123#6127
  • Options
    McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    4 or above only. Thanks tho.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    McOBG said:

4 or above only. Thanks tho.

so wanna join or pass?
  • Options
    AlufetahAlufetah Posts: 20
    We are looking for active AQ players and would like to have you with us. Have had some players quit or awol so we are building back up. We normally do 554x5.
    Ally tag EAYC.
    Line is optional and you don’t have to use yours for the game.
  • Options
    Alufetah said:

We are looking for active AQ players and would like to have you with us. Have had some players quit or awol so we are building back up. We normally do 554x5.
    Ally tag EAYC.

Thanks for letting me know. How’s you guys go in the AQ that’s finishing soon? Did you get good participation? Completion??
  • Options
    AlufetahAlufetah Posts: 20
    McOBG said:

Alufetah said:

Ally tag EAYC.

Thanks for letting me know. How’s you guys go in the AQ that’s finishing soon? Did you get good participation? Completion??
    It was hit or miss in regards to participation due to what I have mentioned initially. This week overall was pretty bad AQ run which is why we are a actively looking for AQ focused players to help get back on track.
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106

• Options
    B00gerbuttB00gerbutt Posts: 22
    We run 5-4-4. We consistently clear with 26 members. I'm always kicking slackers.
    Game name is b00gerbutt
  • Options
    UltraLegoUltraLego Posts: 31
    We run map 4 with occasional map 5. Looking for 1 more before war season starts. Can be contacted in game or on Line at UltraLego
  • Options
    UltraLego said:

We run map 4 with occasional map 5. Looking for 1 more before war season starts. Can be contacted in game or on Line at UltraLego

Thanks, dude. Hit you up in game.
  • Options

We run 5-4-4. We consistently clear with 26 members. I'm always kicking slackers.
    Game name is b00gerbutt

Thanks, dude. Hit you up in game.
  • Options
    ruthlessrellikruthlessrellik Posts: 24
    My alliance does master mods in map 5 and clear 100% every week. We get 260 million per week. Join our discord and we can get you in. The alliance is Sith Lords. https://discord.gg/nzmNxgbs