**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trickiest champ to learn to play

Who’s the trickiest champ you have learned to play with, who has taken the most practice?
Is there anyone you don’t want to learn to play?
For me.. quake.. I just have no interest in playing like that, no matter how beneficial.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's Ebony Maw actually
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I cannot
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Professor x
    But now he is pretty EFFECTIVE
    Not Cyclops EFFECTIVE though
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Tigra
    Mister Negative

OG Captain America?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Quake for me is/was the most challenge to get good at. Plus while I can do it but I hate playing that style that I never use her unless I feel it’s absolutely necessary(like 100% necessary) and then I have to get back into the rhythm of using her again prior to really taking her in.

• Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Timone147 said:

Quake for me is/was the most challenge to get good at. Plus while I can do it but I hate playing that style that I never use her unless I feel it’s absolutely necessary(like 100% necessary) and then I have to get back into the rhythm of using her again prior to really taking her in.

Agree completely. I almost never use her unless there is literally no other option. That was mostly back in act 6. Now I bring her evade synergy sometimes , especially now with Mr. Negative, but she rarely fights.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Rouge is actually pretty hard to use effectively (making use and keeping her copied buffs up).
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★

Rouge is actually pretty hard to use effectively (making use and keeping her copied buffs up).

It's really not. Steal their buffs with S1 and then keep making contact with the opponent by striking or hitting into their block in order to reset the timer. Not complicated.

You're going to lose the buffs once most opponents active a special, but I don't think there was ever any intent on having her be able to carry opponents' buffs for the duration of a fight.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Quake is probably the hardest to get good with because she's completely different than every other playing style. Assuming you've been playing the game without her for at least a few months by the time you get her, you kind of have to unlearn everything you've learned playing this game.

Doc Oc is another really wierd one and really takes some time to figure him out.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Joe Fixit. I still can’t figure out how to maximize damage OR utility

That’s hilarious!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

It's really not. Steal their buffs with S1 and then keep making contact with the opponent by striking or hitting into their block in order to reset the timer. Not complicated.

You're going to lose the buffs once most opponents active a special, but I don't think there was ever any intent on having her be able to carry opponents' buffs for the duration of a fight.
    The tricky part is getting tricky openings. Swedeah has been able to keep buffs up the entire fight.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

The tricky part is getting tricky openings. Swedeah has been able to keep buffs up the entire fight.
    It's timing your hits during the defender special which is tricky. You cannot hit some specials midway like you can do for crossbones sp1.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Quake and taskmaster
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    If you wanna play Air-Walker right, you need to know when to heavy charge into Special Attack, too early and you get smoked, too late and you miss the the Unblockable window.

Aside from that, hardest champ to play is probably Tigra or Quake or Mister Negative.