Any US based alliances

Looking for an US based ally that’s AQ focused AW optional. I’m map5 ready with 11k prestige.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Jofford1 said:

Looking for an US based ally that’s AQ focused AW optional. I’m map5 ready with 11k prestige.

We are mostly USA with some GMT. Run map 7 epic mods. AW P4 required but relaxed. Hit me up.

b_dizzle_01 line
  • eggesteggest Member Posts: 161
    My alliance is looking for one good player to run with us, 10k prestige and US timezone preferred.
    We run map 6 for 2 days a week minimum, often more depending on groups availability, otherwise it's map 5. Scoring 300mil+.

Wars are 2 bgs on rotation, so everyone plays and also gets regular breaks from it. We get gold 2 in around tier 5-6. Nothing too bad.

We are a friendly bunch, most of the group has been playing together for about 3 years. Quite understanding of peoe being busy and having work that comes first etc. Just be communicative.
    Line is required, if you're interested, add me: eggest1
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    We're mostly US-based (a few people in the UK). We're pretty relaxed bunch with our own lives. All we want is for to show up and tell us when you can't.

We do 66666 with no modifiers for one battlegroup and 55555 with epic modifiers for two battlegroups. War is optional.

If interested, contact me on Line at thenthdoctor.
  • Beau1985Beau1985 Member Posts: 111
    That’s bang on what we do 555 aq optional wars and North American based. Add me to line beau198
  • DeviantDeviant Member Posts: 106

• Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Member Posts: 113
    Did you find a group yet?
  • Nephilim206Nephilim206 Member Posts: 69
    We run 1 BG of map 6 and 2 BGs of map 5, so you would have options to grow with us! You can contact nephilim206 on Line or in-game!
  • MFlo_83MFlo_83 Member Posts: 75
    Just added you in game. MFlo83~1

Discord is required. We do mostly map 5, with some map 6 for BG1. 3 BGs of Aw when in season, but not stressful as AQ is the focus. Feel free to add me on discord MFlo83#6495
  • Virge2977Virge2977 Member Posts: 14
    If you’re still looking, check us out. Map 5 is our goal. My in-game and line accounts both: virge2977
    Our ally: Dead Sea Rising D-S-R
  • saddleupsaddleup Member Posts: 43
    If you're still looking hit me up on line id saddleup
  • csmonroe02csmonroe02 Member Posts: 11
    We are US based. Run 7x5 and get t5cc 3x2% weekly. Line and ign is csmonroe02
  • ruthlessrellikruthlessrellik Member Posts: 24
    My alliance runs map 5 with Master mods and get 260 million per week. We've got a spot open if you'd like. Join our discord and we can get you in. https://discord.gg/nzmNxgbs