Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

ive been in act 4 chapter 3 for over a year and half VENOM YOU SUCK

i dont have a clue what to do i have used ronan loki anyone i can think of

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Try taking one of the longer paths
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Doctor Doom, Symbiote Supreme destroys him. A 3* Longshot can do it in one sp2
  • Options
    shucks i have none of those
  • Options
    ive taken the paths its time and i feel i get better results just going for him
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Ronan should be able to stun lock him. Is your Ronan awakened or not?

Voodoo and Morningstar also work a treat
  • Options
    i only have 2 star ronan and awake ...... i have a five star voodoo and moringstar
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★

i only have 2 star ronan and awake ...... i have a five star voodoo and moringstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FducqKp8c
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Did you take a break? Cuz over a year and a half you should be able to get good enough champs that they can nuke him down or have the utility you need.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    I did with with a 3* magik (and MD) on an alt. Dance around, bait only sp1 and launch your sp3 when he has heaps of buffs.

I've done it with 2* Ronan for a laugh but its boring.
  • Options
    Use Voodoo to turn his Buffs into poisons, Morningstar's SP2 to inflict more damage for each buff, Mephisto's SP1 to nullify all the buffs, or Mordo's SP2 to inflict damage per buff.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★

I did with with a 3* magik (and MD) on an alt. Dance around, bait only sp1 and launch your sp3 when he has heaps of buffs.

I've done it with 2* Ronan for a laugh but its boring.

Brought 2 star ronan to r2 for this on the alt, such a grind. It was so boring.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    If you show your roster, we can help more.

5 star morninstar should it though
  • Options
    Souta143Souta143 Posts: 2
    Exactly. The boogyman is right.
    Send ur roaster. We could suggest you