**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Brawl is the worst..

2»

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Spider Gwen, Dragon Man, and She hulk have entered the chat.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I tried maybe over 50 times since wednesday and still can't bring her down...Summer of Pain more like Summer to piss off Summoners 😡
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I tried maybe over 50 times since wednesday and still can't bring her down...Summer of Pain more like Summer to piss off Summoners 😡

It says summer of pain in the title, you are under NO circumstances allowed to complain about the difficulty. Took me a solid 30 before getting the solo. Who are you using?

It’s not meant for everyone, it’s supposed to be hard
    Its the same rogue from Variant 🤦‍♂️
    DawsMan said:

It says summer of pain in the title, you are under NO circumstances allowed to complain about the difficulty. Took me a solid 30 before getting the solo. Who are you using?
    The problem is no matter how slow and steady i play with she hulk rogue still clips me somehow. Its pissing me the hell off
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★

Getting pretty tired of unstoppable altogether to be honest, but that node is just not fun.

Can't think of anything else, put some unstoppable in. Finishing touch, unstoppable. For a sweet little change of pace, they sass things up with more unstoppable.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haha. Welcome to path 9 first fight in AQ Map 7, except that it’s Hyperion. 😂
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    xNig said:

Haha. Welcome to path 9 first fight in AQ Map 7, except that it’s Hyperion. 😂

BWCV says hold my 🍺