**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Merged: AQ is not starting.

Comments

• Options
    SupervlinderSupervlinder Posts: 64
    Aaaaaand again. So is this normal or not? Doesn’t really feel like an improvement yet this way...
  • Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike yet again day 3 issues with AQ
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    ** INSIGHT into problem,

So, I was first one in Ally today to take a look at it. When first 15 min countdown expired, the CONTINUE button immediately showed up.

So I clicked CONTINUE, to screen showing the 3 BG's and JOIN/SPECTATE options.

However, I did NOT join in, instead I backed out to previous screen to see what would happen.
    (yesterday, the first person in our Ally must have actually Joined, because their path was already complete yesterday when second Countdown expired and then let others in)

(so back to today) That is when game switched over to new second round of another 15 min Countdown Timer (when I backed out instead of proceeding with Join or Spectate).

No more CONTINUE Button, just the new countdown.

I know it wasn’t anyone else that started our AQ, because Ally Pane says that I was the one that just started it (even though I really didn’t).

So apparently, whoever is first one to even click past CONTINUE and see the 3 BG panes, causes the Countdown to restart again, no matter whether they actually started (Joined) a BG or not (just backed out).
  • Options
    nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Same issue with Day 3 of AQ. A non-officer in our alliance was first to join AQ after we got notification that AQ was starting. Now the other 29 players in the alliance have to wait 15 minutes before they can join. (We set up all 5 days of AQ in advance of this cycle.)
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    This must be embarrassing for kabam having had so long to prepare this shambles
  • Options
    Wondering what the exact timing of the second countdown (and locking others out) is...

1. Is it when the first person clicks path JUST the “CONTINUE” button (but does NOT yet actually Join, Spectate, or back out) ?

2. Or is it ONLY WHEN someone actually does that next step (either Join, Spectate, or back out).

If #2 above, then maybe a well-coordinated and group chat alliance can test out next time getting several people past the “Continue” screen, but DON'T actually do the “Join” until the others are at that point as well. And then all of you try to JOIN at once after you are all on that 3 Bg Panel screen.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I started the AQ in my alliance as I am an officer. No one in my alliance joined or spectate. I was the only one to spectate the map. And then 15 min timer comes back again.
    So it doesn't matter if a non-officer spectate the map or not.
    The issue is something else.
    Really hoping @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Zibiit or any other mods would reply..
  • Options
    PapaTutPapaTut Posts: 20
    We have ours set up fir the week as well. When I 1st tried it I git the 15 min preparing AQ timer. When that timer was donr, there was anither 15 minute timer. By the time it actually let us in it was about 35-40 minutes past the hour, nat the 15 as advertised. What's up with thar?!
  • Options
    PapaTutPapaTut Posts: 20
    We even had a non-officer start AQ, how's that happen?
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, we sincerely apologise for the delay. Our team is aware of the issues at present and are working on a fix. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time. Thank you for your support and understanding!
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we sincerely apologise for the delay. Our team is aware of the issues at present and are working on a fix. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time. Thank you for your support and understanding!

Patience? C'mon. I'd like to leave and finish up my day, not be stuck for another 15 minutes. This delay after the the previous day ends is bad enough. Now it's a half hour wait. Just the 15 minute delay is an hour + every AQ.

Really not understanding the whole delay before starting the next day.
  • Options
    crogs said:

So dumb. So I joined, it it took me back to another 15 minute timer. Waited that out and joined my other account and it showed my og one already in.

Do you people even test this stuff? AQ Day ends. New one doesn't start for 15 minutes which is bad enough. Then your double delay making it 30....

Love the idea of preset days and all, but not understanding the 15 minute delay thing which you obviously screwed up since it's adding two of them in.

And the funniest thing is you delayed this AQ to make sure everything worked. Crack job team. 👍

If you were the first in, and joined with your one account, you should have been able to get back into that map with that account (after having tried/failed with other account or doing something else).

Even though it would show the countdown timer if you tried via the Main Menu Fight AQ, you could have gone to Ally Page and directly selected to continue AQ from there. That would have taken you back into the map you had already joined, even during that second round of countdown for everyone else. **that works just for that one first person in the Ally that gets in after the initial 15 min time.
  • Options
    BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    Same issues
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    Yep. Same.
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Day 5 of AQ and the same delay. Even more so today with my Alliance. We tried waiting past that initial 15 mins by an additional 5 mins and 1 person was allowed to join but it reset the timer for everyone another 15 mins from there. So we didn't get to start until 12:35pm PST which is 5 minutes later than it has been these last 4 days of AQ. I surely would appreciate a Straight Honest Answer from anyone with knowledge of this issue!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    i'm not sure what is broken but i think it doesn't affect all the members of the same alliance.
    at least in 2/5 days this AQ series, I've noticed that some players from other BGs were able to join AQ and i still the timer (after restarting the game). my bg was opened about 15-30 minutes later (one day at 12:30 and one day at 12:45)
  • Options
    So it is June 13th and AQ began at 12:15pm PDT. I am the leader of my Alliance. I was watching the timer reach zero and clicked join. I was able to join and enter the Map but when I clicked the back arrow to view if the screen went to the Map of all 3bgs and nope it went back to the timer being reset for another 15 mins. So a full week of this AQ timer issue bug last AQ and it is still not fixed??? This is absolutely ridiculous. After having a full week plus 2 days off between AQ to get this fixed it is not. Just revert the system back to the old AQ format. At least then every player in each time zone can start on time no matter what part of the World they live in. Because this constant 15 min delay plus another 15 min delay is absolutely ridiculous!!!
  • Options
    SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    Still not fixed :|
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yep timers keep cycling ,..another 15 min countdown smh
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Same here day 2 . 2 x 15 minute timer
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Huh so I see @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra do not want to make any comments in regards to the AQ timer still not working properly. And yes the timer did an additional 15 mins again today, the 2nd day of AQ. But is the reason no one wishes to comment about this Is that because there has been no update from the development team at Kabam headquarters or is it more likely the support technicians have no idea why the AQ timer resets for an additional 15 mins after 1 person joins AQ and does not want admit failure on this latest update and just reset AQ back to the way it was so that AQ can actually start at 12pm PDT like it always has for almost 6 years!!
  • Options
    SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    Any news here? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Second round of AQ with this “error” is almost over and we haven’t heard anything from you.
  • Options
    SupervlinderSupervlinder Posts: 64
    When is the expected date this will be fixed? Or is 2x 15 minute timers the new normal?
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Bugged again. My alliance mate started once the timer ended and then it reset.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    This is getting very annoying
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited June 2021
    So I'm my alliance's leader. I setup AQ maps and buffs. I hit Continue or whatever it was at 3pm ET. The first 15-minute timer came up. When it expired, a second 15-minute timer came up, I hit Back, went right back into AQ, and was able to use my 6 energy and take my first 5 fights. I've got alliance members, though, who are still seeing that second count-down timer. This makes zero sense. This has happened for the past two AQ series, where I can get in and take fights at the 3:15pm mark, but many of my alliance members cannot. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

It was actually showing me this if I selected the AQ tab (it showed me the second countdown timer):

But if I go back to the main screen, select Fight, then hit the Continue button on the AQ tab instead of the AQ tab itself, as you can see, I was already able to fight:

• Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    New set of rounds in AQ and the 2x 15 delay for starting is still happening. Does the same delay happening when starting without the setup?
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    Same. 15 minute timer restarted once the first one ran down. Pfff
  • Options
    Add1225Add1225 Posts: 1
    Still having this issue