**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Merged: AQ is not starting.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    If this can be fixed soon, that'd be great
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    bdawg923 said:

If this can be fixed soon, that'd be great

… or even some kind of response from Kabam. For all we know this is the intended behaviour.
  • Options
    OmegaToastyOmegaToasty Posts: 12
    Has anyone had a non officer be able to just start AQ on there own and go in and change things around?
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194

Has anyone had a non officer be able to just start AQ on there own and go in and change things around?

I've seen non-officers "start" AQ on days 2, 3, 4, and 5. None of them tried to edit maps or modifiers, so I can't speak to that.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

whoever joins first "starts" the aq, but they can't actually set up any of the maps or modifiers.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I figured a way to avoid the first entrant waiting 15 minutes but my alt has to wait and there is no way around it.

Slight improvement but still some work to do by Kabam.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Still messed up.
  • Options
    MudDragonMudDragon Posts: 10
    Every day of AQ this happens. When it's started I have time to join and fight. When I'm finally allowed to join, that's 15 minutes less I have available. If I still have time to join. Worse on the days the timer resets.
  • Options
    OmegaToastyOmegaToasty Posts: 12
    RC51 said:

I've seen non-officers "start" AQ on days 2, 3, 4, and 5. None of them tried to edit maps or modifiers, so I can't speak to that.
    So one of my alliance actually started it on day 1, and added in a map 1 because my alliance only runs 2 maps. so that we can clear them both consistently. That's why I was asking because it seemed strange.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I have just given up on this. Told my alliance that AQ will start half hour late!
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    So 4th week in a row with the AQ timer resetting after the first person who clicks continue and then joins their BG map. What is going on? Not 1 moderator has spoken up since this issue first came up the first week of the new detailed alliance updates. This is absolutely ridiculous! I have alliance members from Japan, Thailand, India and other parts of Asia that it is either Midnight or almost 1am before they can join AQ! This is not fair to them to have to stay up because those of us in North America or South America or even the UK it's still a reasonable hour to join AQ! This needs to be addressed and corrected! I suggest either revert AQ back to how it was beginning right at 12pm PDT or wind the clock to an earlier time and start at 11am PDT so those in the Asian, UK timezones aren't having to stay up so late for AQ. Your Customer Base deserves Answers Moderators! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I've had to wait 15 minutes to start everyday except for one.
    Happened last week on day 2 or 3, I remember thinking...nice they finally fixed it, but the next day and every day since had to wait 15 minutes to start
  • Options
    The team is still looking into this issue and is working on a fix. For now, as others have mentioned, other players will be able to enter the map 15 minutes after the first player does. Once we have more information to share on when the resolution will be able to be implemented, we'll let everyone know.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

The team is still looking into this issue and is working on a fix. For now, as others have mentioned, other players will be able to enter the map 15 minutes after the first player does. Once we have more information to share on when the resolution will be able to be implemented, we'll let everyone know.

Couldn't you reduce the Start Timer to 7 Minutes 30 Seconds, that way the Double Timer would reach the initial 15 Minutes?
  • Options
    I was able to start without waiting 15 minutes today....only the second time now

I'm NOT SURE if this is the reason why, but when the map is showing and the box pops up asking if you want to join.....instead clicking join which I normally do
    I CLICKED THE X in the upper right corner to close instead.
  • Options
    I was able to start on time again today. Anyone still having to wait 15 minutes?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

I was able to start on time again today. Anyone still having to wait 15 minutes?

I think I actually had to wait 45 minutes today...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    Drake2078 said:

Are you the 1st person going in ? If so, you will be successful, and can do your first path of moves/fights.

But everyone else coming after you would have that 15 minute timer started up for them.
    Ans same if you, as 1st person in, were to just join but then exit out before actually doing your first set of fights, you would then have seen the 15 minute timer locking you out from being able to go right back in.
  • Options
    I am the first going, however I clicked join today just see if the fixed it and well

• Options
    They have not fixed.
    So if you don't want to wait 15 minutes to start
    CLICK the X in the upper right corner of the join box that appears over the Alliance Quest map.