**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vpn use

I accidentally turned on my vpn in game just 10 second it will be kabam give any punishment

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    No they wont
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Siva22ak said:

I accidentally turned on my vpn in game just 10 second it will be kabam give any punishment

VPNs are allowed, but you won't be eligible for a legends/mythic run in 7.2 if you use it while attempting the run.
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82
  • Options
    Siva22ak said:
    Yes. VPN is allowed. It's only not allowed when doing a Legend or Mythic run.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Siva22ak said:
    I should clarify that using a VPN when doing legends or mythic content won't end in a ban, it'll just disqualify you from being able to get the rewards associated with Legends/mythic. VPN use is absolutely fine otherwise.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Siva22ak said:
    I should clarify that using a VPN when doing legends or mythic content won't end in a ban, it'll just disqualify you from being able to get the rewards associated with Legends/mythic. VPN use is absolutely fine otherwise.
    So why don't kabam do this for top 100 in arena ?
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Siva22ak said:
    Doing it once every 4-6 months for New Act content is far easier than doing it for 3 different arenas twice a week. From what I assume, they manually check the placements for the act content legends/mythic runs and that takes weeks before an announcement is made. Imagine trying to do that for 3 arenas twice a week.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Siva22ak said:
    Doing it once every 4-6 months for New Act content is far easier than doing it for 3 different arenas twice a week. From what I assume, they manually check the placements for the act content legends/mythic runs and that takes weeks before an announcement is made. Imagine trying to do that for 3 arenas twice a week.
    Yea i see what you mean , i wish they come up with something because mercs are running the arena.